Inside the bathroom Jodha was about to vomit from the smell and the dirtiness, but she was forced to use it, so she used it and after that she tried to open the window, but she found it impossible so she went out, she walked toward her seat and yelled while looking at Adham "I'M DONE TIE ME", Adham patient was gone by now, so he went to her and slapped her hard and said "Don't bring my evil side to life you fearless pretty girl, TIE HER AS HARD AS YOU CAN, SO SHE WILL FEEL THE REAL PAIN" Jodha started laughing then said statistically "You're one, two, three, four more than twenty men and you're afraid from me", Adham fumed in angriness and went out when Jodha yelled so he can hear her "YOU BOXING MAN, WHERE ARE YOU GOING??? DON'T WORRY I WON'T HARM YOU", Adham went running to her and throttle her then yelled "THAT'S ENOUGH...... ENOUGH I WILL KILL YOU", "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ADHAM??? LEAVE HER SHE WILL DIE LEAVE HER" Sharif pushed him away with all his strength, Jodha started coughing, she was out of breath she was fearful, so she decided to keep quiet, "LEAVE ME!!! LET ME KILL HER" Adham yelled "ADHAM!! COME WITH ME NOW" Sharif yelled back while grapping him out, Jodha was still shocked, she started crying out loudly while saying "JALAL PLEASE COME QUICKLY!!! I'M SO AFRAID HERE".

Sharif took Adham outside and yelled "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??? YOU PROMICED ME WE WILL NOT KILL HER THEN WHAT HAPPENED???", "Nothing I just went out of control sorry" Adham replied, "Adham please!! Another time control over yourself" Adham nodded, Then said "I need to call that Jalal" Adham said while calling Jalal.

Jalal got the call, he was about to answer but the officer stopped him by saying "Remember what we said, make this call as long as you can so we can know their place" Jalal nodded then answered

"You know that your stupid wife was about to die before few minutes because of her stupidest, fearless tongue but unfortunately she got saved, thank your God" Adham said

Jalal couldn't believe what he just heard, they were about to kill her, so he yelled "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER ADHAM??? I WILL KILL YOU...YOU BA****D"

"I think it will be better if you see her by yourself" Adham said while going to the room then he put the camera on Jodha.

Jalal was shocked seeing the marks on her face, hands and neck his eyes widen, he got tears in his eyes seeing her condition.

"JALAL!! JALALL!!" Jodha was crying, "OHHH How emotional!! Anyway I think you need to give her some advice, so she will shut her fu***g mouth another time and don't lead me to do that with her again" Adham said while putting the phone in front of Jodha in a table and went out then he said "Five minutes no more". As soon as he got out, Jodha said "Jalal please come quickly!!"

"Jodha!! give me some time I promise by today evening you will be with me" Jalal replied. "Jodha do you have any idea?? Where you are??" Mirza asked as he knows Jalal is still in a shock and he might not ask her and forget.

"Yes!! we are in a forest in a house at the end of the forest also there is a sound of a mosque near us, I think there is a main road very near from us" Jodha replied

Jalal looked at the officer which wasn't shown in the camera, and the officer made him relief that they know the place, Jalal wanted to relief her so he said "wheels are searching...else the sun wouldn't have raised...floods are good...on the rays of sun...unlike Paris... New York is big...did you see the wheels...you know what I mean...on such time and place...unlike others we can understand each other's" Jodha knew he is trying to tell her something in their secret way, so she did like every time and connected the first letter of each line and released he wanted to say 'we found you' she smirked to him in a way telling him 'I understood', then Adham entered and said "Your time is over" he took the phone and said "Bye" then he cut the call and went out.

"Adham!! How we will know what they talked about??? And if he found her or not??" Sharif Asked, "By the recorder Sharif" Adham replied "Recorder?? Which recorder??", "Calls recorder, I left them so they will tell each other everything, and I will know where did he reach now" then Adham opened the recorder.