t w e n t y f i v e

Enjoying music from late night street busking ✖️

This would have been a fun thing to do but well, we didn't manage to do so because you weren't really buying the idea of crowding around with people late at night. Even if you loved to see how the streets become so lively at night. You would rather see it from inside a moving car or from some tall building.

Just imagine how the streets would be filled with the melody coming from the instruments and how the play of singing techniques the singer would show. Entertaining the crowd with a sincere performance that emitted on how they strive to survive from one day to another by only performing in the streets.

It would have been a really great experience to fall into the musical trance and fell the raw emotions of musicians. Because it's these kind of performances that makes you fall deeper into the depths of emotion compared to the ones you'll see on television or from a video online.

But I can't put all the blame on you and say you're the one at fault. You point in saying that I would not really get to feel all the emotions was right. The streets would be filled with people and the casual bumping into others would snap me out of my concentration for the performance.

You made up for wanting cross this out by asking your friends to come to the park nearby your house and make our own busking session. Underneath the shy moonlight and poorly lit park sourced by the dying, dim lampposts, you sang along with me. Singing our favourite indie songs together.

Well, we might have not had the chance to watch a busking group late at night but we busked ourselves. That's good enough for me.