n i n e t e e n

Finish a colouring book together ✖️

I would say it was because of the popularity of adult coloring books that intrigued you to join forth into the trend. Your enthusiasm to pick out one out of the numerous types of books and choosing the best set of colour pencils really made me think that I was shopping with a 5 year old girl who's excited to get into pre-school.

It didn't cost much, not that I minded because we'll be going it together after all. Your level of excitement was really shown when you dragged me to your favourite coffee shop the moment I was done paying for the book and pencils.

Getting comfortable with your legs crossed and the pencils laid out for your convenience, you started to filled up the first page of design with colours. And totally ignoring your hot latte that has gone cold while you were so busy investing time in colouring it to your level of perfection.

Well, I did get my share of time to colour it when you left me with only a few dozen spots to colour. It was only because you felt your fingers getting numb and how you would smudge the colours with your hand.

But sad to say that we didn't manage to finish the book because you gave it to your bored, bed-ridden cousin the time she was emitted to the hospital. We can just buy a new one but it won't feel the same.

I don't regret not getting to tick this off because you've coloured enough in my book of life. You will always colour it with the colours of you. And I'm grateful that it's my book that you choose to colour.