Interview 15

Hi guys!
Today I have got an opportunity to take an interview of pani_possible.

So lets get started!

Q1: What is your real name?
Answer: Dhyani Desai.

Q2: Tell us something about yourself.
Answer:  Just a 20 year old regular girl who has very little to ask from life ajd living a blessed life.

Q3: Tell us something about your family.
Answer: It's just my parents. I love and respect them to core and I am so thankful for everything they have done for me. I am more than blessed to be born as their daughter. Just hope to live upto their expectations.

Q4: What inspired you to start writing a book?
Answer: MaNan, I just can't get over them......even now! Every song, every emotion, I imagine MaNan in it. Just to keep them alive, I was inspired to write.

Q5: What according to you should a good book have?
Answer: Logical story with a good explanation of the emotions of the characters of the story. I think the best way to connect readers to the story is through the right use of emotions.

Q6: What is the most difficult thing about writing characters from opposite sex?
Answer: To describe their characteristics. It is very difficult for me to imagine how a man would react to a particular emotion. It's very different from how girls would behave. Specially to describe the feelings of love through a man's perspective.

Q7: What was your hardest scene to write?
Answer: The intimate scenes are hardest. Too much details ruin the built up and too little details leave the readers confused. I always have too little qnd therefore fail to bring out the built up I want.

Q8: How has your life changed as a writer after starting writing on wattpad?
Answer: First of all I never knew that people would like to read my story. Therefore the response was a way too overwhelming. Secondly It helped me to discover a new side of mine. I now want to keep this side of mine alive and work more on it.

Q9: How long on an average does it take you to write a book? 
Answer: I never really imagine the end of the book when I first start to write,  so it depends on the response of the readers and on how far can the story go without being dragged.

Q10: Have you ever been bashed for your writing?  How do you deal with it?
Answer: No.....thankfully not yet. I hope it doesn't happen either. But incase it does, I would definitely make an attempt to understand the reasons and improve on it. But if the bashing is irrelevant and personal, then it would be a different story.

Rapid fire round
1. Favorite book on wattpad.
Sealed fate, Love killer, Kaisi yeh yaariyaan season 3, Mujh main hai tu, Married on paper, Forbidden love, The Mafia and his shimmer, Awargi, Life partner,  Cloud with a silver lining, Lips do lie, Conditions applied, The hate story, The impulsive soulmates, Dirty deals, The Ex's at war.

2. Favorite writer on wattpad.
sujal1fan,
MawaraEjaz6,
akriti_sharma.

3. Favorite movie.
They keep changing, but I will Tamasha for now!

4. Favorite song.
Currently humsafar. I also love this opd song, Ehsaan tera hoga.

5. Favorite actor/actress.
Deepika, Parineeti, Ranbir, Ranveer, Varun.

6. Favorite television show.
Kaisi yeh yaariyaan, Dil Mil gaye, Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon! I am never forgetting these shows till i am alive.

**********

The writer says:

Thankyou and sorry.Thankyou for your love and support, not only for my work but for me as well! It really means a lot to me. And sorry because I take forever to update. Therefore I have decided to publish new stories only once I complete the ongoing ones.
********

Well it was great having you for the IV pani_possible. Hope you enjoyed the IV as well. Thanx for co-operating with me. Hope your readers are gonna like this too!

YOU ALL CAN ALSO SUGGEST WHOSE IV YOU ALL WOULD LIKE TO SEE NEXT, YOUCAN ALSO PMME THE QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO ASK A PARTICULAR WRITER. SEE YOU SOON WITH THE NEXT IV.
#OKTHANKSBYE