+ tips on how to make your graphic account organized & popular

So.. Yeah. HAHAAAHAHAHA Since I'm bored, I'll give you some tips on how to make your graphic account more organized and popular (Lol im not that pro but yeah, just advices and tips hahaha)

Tip #1 - Join some Graphic Contests

In my first account, maybe in year 2015, I like to join some graphic contests to show off my skills. I gained some friends, and readers also. And yeah, because of it, I pursued the editing hobby in Wattpad. But that era was different *sobs*. That era was so amazing that even me, can't forget it. Unnie @stopmingyu and me, maybe you, saw how good it was (if you are a graphic artist since 2015).

I will just tell how good it is huehue. Graphic Competitions everywhere, (not just contests) and your so called 'graphic senpais' right now is joining them. That era was full of creativity and yeah, not the same as it was right now. If you are a graphic editor back then, or you make good covers, you are adored by so many people. Why? Because editing is not as popular as it was right now. And yeah, their covers are full of manips & blends. Not just simple, but heavy editing is popular back then.

If you witnessed that era, you are blessed. I cannot even forget it 😭 I miss those old times.

So, Graphic Contests isn't just showing off your skills so that everyone will be amazed, but also letting yourself to be known by people. On how good you are, and how amazing your skills is. Once you are known, there's no turning back, you are already known.

Tip #2 Publish your Personal Portfolio and be who you are

Tired of keeping all of your random thoughts in your head? You've got a solution! Publish a random book, posts all your randomness, edits and such! Let your followers know who you are, and how random you can be!

Tip #3 Make your Graphic Shops more organized

I have a tutorial on how you make an organized graphic shop, so read it if you didn't!

Nowadays, writers tend to find some organized graphic shops with unique concepts (just maybe, not all writers haha) So, make your shop more unique than everyone else!

Tip #4 Make more Friends!

More friends, more readers & supporters! One component of having a popular account is to be more sociable. Reply to them, give them advices, and be friends with them!

Tip #5 Make stories and books!

The more stories you have, the more readers will visit your account and follow you! Some users are silent readers and some of them is not interested in graphic editing, so make stories instead! Make your stories more unique, and something good to read, and everyone can read it! (Lol if your story is not english, everyone can't read it but for example, your fic is filipino so filipino readers can read it! Lol hahaha)

That's all! I hope you learned something ♥ suggest me some possible tutorials next? just comment below!! 😘