Josh shook his free hands index finger, "ah ah ah, not yet. When we get there."

Tyler let out a huff with a pout. After a good five minutes, josh set Tyler down. Tyler turned around and grinned, "a tree house?"

Josh nodded, "yep, my dad made it for me when I was little. That's why it looks a little worn down." Tyler started to walk towards it rather eagerly, pulling josh with him.

Tyler spoke his thoughts as they approach the ladder, "I don't think I've ever met your dad?"

Josh shook his head, "nope, not yet."

Tyler began to climb the ladder, "how will he think to find I'm the one that your dating?"

Josh snorted, "I don't know, he can be pretty laid back, though." Tyler reached the top and stood up straight. The floor boards squeaked slightly and josh let out a nervous chuckle, "I know it's not in the best shape, but it's pretty cool. I came here a lot, especially when I was sad or angry. There used to be a stray cat out here. She usually kept me company."

Tyler nodded with a smiled, "I like it." The sun shone through the window and Tyler spotted a small chest in the corner. He picked it up, "what's this?"

Josh grinned, "I totally forgot about that. I haven't been up here in a while." Josh grabbed it from Tyler and opened it. Some dust flew off of it, causing the boys to cough.

Tyler raised his eyebrow with a smirk, "huh, in a while aye?"

Josh rolled his eyes with a smile, "ok, by a while I mean a couple of years."

Tyler snorted, "so what's in the box?"

Josh shrugged, "just some pictures and letters and stuff. It's basically a memory box."

Tyler grinned, "we should make a memory box together."

Josh grinned back, "defiantly."

The two sat down and josh looked at Tyler, "we should play a game."

Tyler shrugged, "sure? What game?"

"Um, what's your favorite flower."

Tyler giggled, "roses, duh. You already know that. If you could live anywhere, where would you go?"

"Los Angeles."

Tyler gasped, "count me in. LA would be awesome."

Josh grinned, "LA would no doubt be awesome. Um, what's your favorite song."

Tyler tapped his chin, "you know that playlist you first gave me?"

Josh nodded, "of course."

Tyler smiled, "I think that whole playlist would be my favorite. What about yours?"

Josh hummed, "I can't choose. But I like Johnny cash."

Tyler nodded, "Johnny Cash is pretty cool."

Josh scooter closer , "ok, I got a good one."

Tyler turned to where he was completely facing josh, "I probably have an answer."

Josh snorted, "well, I hope you have an answer. It'd suck if you didn't."

Tyler lightly pushed Josh, "just ask the question, you dork."

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Tyler's eyes widened, "what?"

Josh blushed, "will you be boyfriend, as in make it official?"

Tyler grinned, hugging josh tightly, "of course!"

Josh hugged back, "oh thank god."

Tyler pulled away with raised eyebrows, "did you really think I'd say no?"

Josh shrugged, "I didn't think you'd say no, but I didn't think you'd want to make it official yet."

Tyler snorted, "of course I would. Your amazing josh."

Josh smiled and pecked Tyler's cheek, "your more amazing."

Tyler blushed with an eye roll, "whatever, doofus."

Josh's stood up, reaching down for
Tyler's hand, "come on, lets go for a walk."

Tyler grabbed Josh's hand and stood up, "you sure like walks."

Josh's shrugged, "I just like walking with you."

Tyler grinned, "me too."

🌹🌹🌹

Josh dropped Tyler off back at Ryan's. Ryan opened the door with a smile, "so did he ask you?"

Tyler's grinned, "yes-wait...you knew?!"

Ryan let out a laugh, "ya."

Tyler lightly slapped Ryan's shoulder, "you bastard, I was scared josh was gonna leave me and you knew the whole time that he was gonna ask me."

Ryan shrugged, "he told me not to tell you. He wanted it to be a surprise."

Tyler smiled with an eye roll, "ok. I can't be mad at you. Come on, I want to play some Mario kart."

The two walked into the house and raced to Ryan's bedroom,Tyler beating Ryan. Tyler smirked, "ha, I won. I get to choose my character first."

Ryan snickered, "your such a child."

Tyler flipped him off and grabbed a controller, "Ryan Ross, in gonna kick your ass."

Ryan smirked, "we'll see about that Joseph."

Update: currently listening to hurricane from Halsey cos that's my jam.

Ugh, the other day I finished season one of riverdale and I cried so hard. Gahhh, none of my friends watch it and I just really need someone to discuss it with or else I might go crazy.

Jughead is my all time fave. He was my fave in the comics and he is my fave in the show. And cole sprouse is fiiiiiiine. Ok ok sorry bout that it's just gonna drive me crazy.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed. Good night/day.

Oh, and serum 21 most recent update just fucked me up. Gahhhhhh!!!! Ok bye.

-JoJo
🌹🌹🌹