Series Cast Summary

Main Characters
-Max Friberg

#12, The joyful fellow! He is the daddy of the group of Gulls

#12, The joyful fellow! He is the daddy of the group of Gulls. He leads them, he helps them, he cooks for them. Oh, how he loves to cook! He cooks Swedish dishes, since he is Swedish! He is always optimistic and bubbly, looking at the glass half full. He encourages others and spreads happiness and peace to others, making it easier to look at the bright side. Unfortunately, he ends up getting traded to St. John's, leaving the Gulls in the gutter. Now you know why Max's absence is such a huge problem to the Gulls.

-Brandon Montour

#26, The worried fellow! He is a worrywart

#26, The worried fellow! He is a worrywart. He naturally takes on the job of leading the Gulls after Max leaves to St. John's. With this sudden gain of leadership, no wonder he is a mess! He is not a great cook, he can get annoyed easily, and does not even have half of the patience Max has. He attempts to be tough, but it takes a lot for him to stay tough. Despite all of these drawbacks, he is the face of the Gulls, surpassing the captain! He is one of the stars of the team, that person that comes into mind when one says, "San Diego Gulls." Although he is the famous Gull player, he is a leader in the making.

-Joseph Cramarossa

#19, The intense...or dark fellow! Okay, so he's not dark where he would kill someone, but he will not think twice to beat the living daylights out of someone. He is in a sour mood most of the time, working out his mouth muscles with a frown. He doesn't care much about anyone else except those he can trust easily. And those he trusts he will protect with everything he has. It is rare to find him smile, but you might catch him crack a grin once in a while, mainly when he's teasing someone. He is overflowing with sassiness and rude remarks, but that is just how he talks. His facial expression matches his personality. He can either be extremely chilled or have zero chill.