Chapter 3

Hopefully this chapter isn't too boring as it doesn't have much Nick, it's basically just a filler chap :)

*2 months later*

It's been a few weeks since I've seen Nick, he's been in rehab for about a month now getting clean. The last time I visited him he told me not to come back because he wants to surprise me when he gets out. I understood and I'm looking forward for him to get out. It'll be about 2 or 3 more months to completely finish rehab, and honestly, I'm so anxious about whether he'll go through the whole thing or not.

Right now I'm focusing on my school work, I have a whole 1000 word essay due tomorrow for English and I'm not even half way through it. I groan in frustration, I'm never gonna finish this on time. I go downstairs and make myself a cup of coffee, looks like I'm gonna have to pull an all nighter to get this finished.

2 hours later and it's midnight, I've only wrote about a paragraph and a half more which is only like 300 words and I'm running out of ideas. I grab my keys, pack up my school books and decide to head over to the Clark household, Alicia always knows how to help and they don't mind me coming over. I give her a quick call as I hop into my car just to check if  she's still awake. She answers and tells me to, and I quote 'hurry up and get your ass here before I fall asleep' she also says to bring a change of clothes so I can stay the night.

15 minutes later I finally get to Alicia's and quietly knock on the door being careful not to wake up Maddy and Travis but also loud enough for Alicia to hear it. She eventually opens the door and greets me with a hug, we head up to her room and get straight into it.

She helps me out with it, giving me ideas and telling me what I need to fix up. We eventually finish and I check the time, "Woah, it's nearly 3 in the morning!" I exclaim while looking at the screen of my phone and smiling at the photo of me and Nick just before he left for rehab. "Guess we better get to bed hey?" Alicia says while climbing into her bed and me following after. We've slept in the same bed before, it's basically normal for us to as we became so close ever since I met her. Before me and Nick were together this is where I'd sleep when I'd stay over for the night and I haven't slept in here for a while so I'm making the most of my quality time with my best friend before Nick comes home. "Goodnight Alicia" I say, snuggling up to her. "Goodnight."

I awake to the sound of Alicia's alarm going off at 7am and it only feels like I've slept for 5 minutes even though it's been like 4 hours. "Good morning sunshine" Alicia says while stretching. "Good morning" I say getting up and I pick up my bag with my spare change of clothes for the day. "I'm going to get changed in the bathroom." I tell Alicia while walking out of the room. I greet Maddy and Travis on my way and quickly get changed, brush my hair and put on a bit of makeup.

As soon as I'm done I go into the kitchen to find everyone there eating and a place for me set up with pancakes on a plate. "Thank you, Maddy" I say as I sit down and start to eat. "No problem sweetie!" She smiles and continues to eat her food.

We finish eating and hop in the car to go to school. We all say goodbye and head different ways.

The day goes by pretty quickly and it's last period, English. I'm so nervous as I'm handing in my essay, I know I've done a good job but it still makes me feel worried that I haven't done enough. Mrs Fletcher thanks me as I hand it over to her and she marks me off as completed. I'm so glad that's over! I can relax now.

School soon finishes and I make my way home. Nick promised he'd call me and I miss his voice so much. Even though I'm not going to see him till he comes out he still wants to be able to talk to me and he's promised to call me at least once a week.

As soon as I open the front door my phone rings, I quickly accept the call and put the phone to my ear. "Nick! Hey I've missed you!" I smile as I head to my room and lay down. "Hey beautiful! I miss you too. My psychologist says I'm making good progress and I may be out sooner than expected!" He says and I can hear the smile in his voice. I shriek in excitement and bounce around on my bed. "Oh my god Nick! That's amazing!! I'm so proud of you!" I can't wipe the smile off my face knowing that I'll get to see him sooner than I expected. We carry on talking for about an hour and when we get off the phone I immediately fall into a blissful sleep.

Heyyy I know it's been a while and I'm sorry! I've been so busy!!! But I hope you like it :) tell me what you think!!! :* :)))))