"Not bad, you?" I smiled, glancing at the people as they walked past, many glaring at us.

"Great," he said as he grabbed my hand. "Let's go."

We started walking to class, our fingers interlocked as we walked confidently down the hallway.

〰️ skipping to period 6 〰️

Joey and I, including Zach, Hunter, Charles and Blake, all entered the classroom.

We sat down at the back as it was our seating plan, breaking down into chatter as we waited for the teacher to assign us with work.

"Hello class," the teacher spoke up, the class growing quiet.
"Today you will be continuing your assignment. If you aren't up to question four, you should fasten your pace. You still have many more questions ahead of you," she said sternly, the class nodding while all of us at the back groaned.

"So," I huffed as I turned to Joey.
"Let's get some work done."

"Mine tonight?" Joey offered as I nodded, soon realising I can't due to Liam arriving this afternoon and staying the night.

"Wait Joey, I can't," I pouted. "I have my photographer, Liam, arriving this afternoon."

"It's fine," he said kissing my forehead.
"Maybe next Monday as you'll be packed all weekend with modelling," he winked.

"Yeah," I smiled. "I've missed it."

"I'm proud of you," he cooed as he grabbed my hand.

"Thank you," I blushed as he squeezed my hand, his eyes boring into mine.

"Anytime princess."

I heard aww's erupt from the boys lips, my eyes rolling playfully, even though they couldn't see as Joey and I were sitting at the table in front of them.

~

It was the end of school, a bunch of us standing at the front entrance.

I kissed Joey goodbye, murmuring a bye to all of my other friends, all of them wishing me a good luck.

I walked to Jake's car and hopped in, nodding at him as he sped away from the school grounds, the engine roaring as many people glanced at us.

We arrived at the airport around fifteen minutes later. I walked inside the airport with Jake, a cheerful smile tugged on my lips.

We were looking around for Liam as he had landed a while ago, but I stopped on my tracks as I heard someone call out my name.

I turned around, seeing Liam stood there with a toothy smile.

I squealed as I ran towards him and jumped up onto him, wrapping my legs around his torso.

"I missed you," I whispered against his neck.

"I missed you too," he cooed as he hugged me tighter.

He put me down, taking a quick glance at my frame. I copied his actions as I eyed his appearance.

He had definitely grown up. He looked different, in a good way, way more different compared to when I last saw him.

He now had brown silky hair which was slicked back but most strands fell on his face. He had his usual hazel eyes, his body was really muscular and built up now and he had a sharp jawline which stood out.

I gotta admit, he looked really good and mature. He was eighteen after all.

"So," he huffed, breaking the silence. "It's been a while..."

"Yep, and I've missed you so much," I said once again, a small laugh leaving his lips.

Liam was like another brother to me, so it definitely brought my mood up as I was standing right in front of him after years.

"Same here," he smiled, running his veiny hand through his hair.

"Now, I heard you are a famous dancer now," I smirked slightly, a smirk also making it's way onto his lips.

"Maybe," he raised his eyebrows as he looked around, his eyes meeting Jake's.

"Jake! my man," he grinned as he approached him, Jake sliding his phone in his back pocket.

"Liam, what's up mate?" Jake grinned, pulling him into a side hug as they pat each other's backs.

They broke down into chatter, not forgetting to include me, minutes later all of us exiting the airport as we approached Jake's car.

"Damn, nice ride," Liam smirked, his eyes trailing between his car, Jake and I.

Jake smirked in returned, all of us hopping in as we drove back home.

My heart beat with excitement as I thought about the night ahead of us. Jake turned up the music in the car, his car shaking due to the heavy beats.

We rolled down the windows and screamed the lyrics, earning glares from elder people.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••