Love is in the air!!

Rohit's POV
I turned to leave. Sameeksha hugged me from the back. I smiled. "Koi aur naam hai?" She asked. I chuckled. "Tum ishaara to karo..." I said turning, "naam aur bacche, dono ki line laga dunga" I said. "Ishhhh!!!!" She blushed, hiding her face in my jacket. I laughed.

*******

Karan's POV
"Koi to raasta hoga" Devaki said. "Pta nhi Devaki, filhaal to kucch nhi dikh raha" I replied. She sighed and sat on a chair. We were in the balcony of her room.

"Kucch der me wapas invisible ho jaunga me" I said. Pain was clear on her face. "Karan abhi to theek se dekha bhi nhi mene tumhe...aur itni jaldi..." She said. I looked down.
"Come" I said and tapped on my lap. She came, I held her hand and made her sit on my lap. "Dekho jaan, mujhe pta hai hame boht time door rehna pada...but...I think ham manzil ke boht kareeb hai. Solution aas paas hi hai, bas thodi der aur sahi, hmm?" I asked. She looked down and lodded.

"And before getting invisible again..." I said, wrapping my left arm around her waist and placing my right hand on the side of her neck. I started pulling her close to me.

We looked in each other's eyes. She closed her eyes when we were just inches apart. Her grip on my shirt became tighter. I felt her hot and heavy breaths on my face. My lips finally touched her soft and glossy lips. Her right hand, which was behind my neck, pulled me even closer. I swept my tongue over her lower lip.

We pulled apart as we were out of breath. She lowered her gaze, blushingly. I smiled.

"Now go and sleep, kal subhah baat krenge" I said rubbing my thumb with her cheek. She nodded and stood up.

*******

Bandana's POV
I woke up as sun rays disturbed my sleep. I found Sumedh sleeping on a chair beside my bed. I sat on the bed.

"Sumedh" As soon as I called him, he woke up. "Hmm?" He asked rubbing his eyes. "Me fresh hone jaa rhi hu, aap yaha bed pe so jaiye" I said. He was really sleepy. He just nodded and laid on the bed.

I had a shower and got ready for breakfast. I went downstairs and found everyone having breakfast. I sat next to Sameeksha.

"Mujhe bhi uthaa deti" I said. "Mene socha kyu disturb karna tum dono ko" She said giving me a nudge. I made a poker face. "Ham alag alag..." She didn't let me complete, "haan haan pta hai, bhai mene kab kaha ek dusre ke upar soe hue the" She said. I widened my eyes and hit her arm. She chuckled.

*******

Sumedh's POV
"Uth be! Kitna soega?" Someone asked kicking me. I woke up and looked around. "Aah Rohit! Sone de na" I said in a sleepy voice. "Wait! Mujhe to Bandana se baat krni thi!!" I said sitting on the bed.

"Damn!" I cursed and ran to the bathroom. I got fresh and went downstairs.

Bandana was busy with some preparations. "Hey Sammy!" I called Sameeksha. "Kya ho raha hai?" I asked. "Mehendi ki tayyari" She said.

"Bandana ko free kro na" I said with a puppy face. "Badle me kya milega?" She asked. "Umm, aaj raat ke lie room khali" I said with a smirk. "Cheee!!" She said hitting me. I laughed.

"Accha sorry sorry...btao kya chahiye tumhe?" I asked. "Bas apne aur Bandana ke beech jo misunderstandings hai unhe clear krdo" She said. I smiled and nodded.

She went to Bandana and said something to her. Bandana nodded and left.