Chapter 9

"Adelaide?" Elijah Mikaelson was standing there with a amazed look on his face

"Elijah. It's been a long time since we last saw eachother." I said not letting go of Kols hand.

"Adelaide... how is this possible? And what are you doing with my little brother?" A very confused and scared Elijah asked

I didn't feel like talking to him, it's been a long eventful day and I am glad that me and Kol are alright. I told him using our link that I will talk to him later and after I told Elijah goodbye I vamped out.

Using the link again, I knew that Kol managed to avoid his brother and I was a bit happier knowing that he did.

But still, seeing him after all these years.... I don't have romantic feelings for him, not anymore...but it still rattles my bones.

I went to the other side of the river, on the docks and I just sat there with my feet in the water trying not to think about anything in hopes that Kol won't find me. Because I knew that he wants to. I don't know why I am feeling like this. I am feeling this.... attraction towards him, but I am trying not to... Loving a Mikaelson is a curse...

"Addy... you are alright." I heard Kol speaking behind me

"I am. Are you? Can you please stop trying to be a hero? Going after your lunatic brother like that..." I blurted out.

"Do you worry about me?" He asked with a cheeky smile on his face

"No." I lied. "But the link was back and I didn't want-" I stopped myself and vamped near him.

"What?" Kol asked with the same damn cute smile

"This means nothing! Are we clear?" I asked him locking my lips onto his.

"Crystal clear, my lady!" He said and kissed me back.

What? I am a beautiful woman and I have needs. Besides... he's hot.

Our lips moved in perfect sync and our tongues were tangled in the most perfect knot. His hands were wondering all over my body and I did the same. I tore his shirt apart and kissed his perfect bare torso. He wanted to rip out my top but I stopped him:

"This was expensive!" I said letting out a gentle moan as he was caressing my breasts

"Shut up!" He said and went on ripping it anyway.

Soon we were naked and luckily in this area no one walks at night. We went on kissing and decided to jump into the water. The way the water touched my naked body and... oh his hands all over every inch... I have had great sex before but this was something special... maybe it's because of the link... the fact that I knew that he was enjoying it as much as I do... and we both know that it's the truth.

We had the most amazing orgasms and we had sex two more times that night.
I don't know why I did this... maybe because I almost died...

After swimming for a while and laughing like I never laughed in my long life, we decided to get out to shore. We stayed there with me placing my head on his chest, for a while but as soon as I realized that he was sleeping I ran away.

It is not that I didn't enjoyed myself, because I did, but I can't help feeling this... I don't know- I think it's guilt. It's been a long while since I last felt like this.

I am a strong, beautiful, young and smart woman. I should not feel like this, but still... I think it's because I have this friendship with Davina and because I've just had amazing, hot as hell sex with the man that killed my family.

I was wondering the streets of New Orleans, heading home to my friend when I felt a presence following me. It was a person that I believed I'd never see again in my life. It's not an enemy but it's a person that I truly cared about and I was forced to hurt them. You see the only downside of  being forever young is that you meet people that inadvertently get under your skin, no matter how much you try to keep them out.