flowerfell sans

((Ya.... idk much about flower fell so this is gonna go great 😂))

((Requested by slendersenpai908 ))

You sat there in front of the bed of golden flowers, tears had fallen for the loss of your (brother/sister) frisk. You felt like a part of you has been torn apart and left to rot, you skin run cold as sans would say 'chilled to the bone' you giggled through your tears at the thought.
Sans jokes always made you feel better.....

A cold hand made of bones rest on your shoulder, you can see there was still a bit of melted snow on the bones. You knew who it was, it was sans.

You've always thought of him as a father to you, since you never really had a fatherly figure in your and frisks life you both thought of him as a fatherly figure And papyrus as the crazy uncle who is obsessed with capturing humans other then you and frisk that is.

No words where said, you both just took a long moment of silence for your dear sibling. More tears run down your face as you thought on what next, your (brother/sister) was the only reason your still willing to go to the surface.
Now that they are gone what else is there on the surface for you?
Your mom is gone and you and frisk never met your birth father.

There's really no one or place else to turn too.

Sans looked at you, you where shaking, crying, beaten and bruised from the fights you and frisk had been though, and the flowers in your (h/c) locks where slowly dying. His soul ached, worse then when he witnessed frisks death. He gave you a comforting hug and you didn't hug back and continue to shake.

"T-there is nothing l-left for me.... w-what am I gonna do...!?" You sobbed, he rubs your back in a comforting manner "it'll be alright kid... me and paps will be here for you..." he whispers as he continues to comfort you, you sobbed harder and hugged him back. "P-plz dont leave me alone" you sobbed into his shoulder as you gripped his jacket so tight that your knuckles turned white.

"I will never leave my (son/daughter) alone...I promise"