The Wet Lunch Time

We were sitting in our group at school, during lunch when suddenly it started to rain! We went into the wet lunch rooms to continue our conversation without getting saturated, and all crowded in around the last small table that was left in the room. 

After gosiping and laughing for 10 minutes, Miss Podge came in and yelled "ITS NOT RAINING!! WHY ARE YOU INSIDE?!"

Everyone in the class looked up at her and someone said "Miss it is raining, or at least it was."

To which Miss Podge replied, "Well I came in here after interval and all i could smell while I was teaching was pie!"

*Silence*

Miss Podge then said, "As long as all of the rubbish ends up in the correct bin and all food scraps go in the bin outside, you can stay. I've never had a problem with year 12's before you girls came along." and then she waddled back into her office and shut the door to block out all the noise.

The chatter started back up straight away. Anela said "You know what I think? Miss Podge is on a diet and so she is getting all moody and grumpy coz shes so hungry for that pie she could smell!" We all laughed, and Rosie replied "Trust me, shes not on a diet, she has McDonalds for dinner nearly every night!" And everyone laughed again.

The rest of the lunch hour was fairly uneventful, and when the bell went for the end of break, everyone said their goodbyes, and split up to go off to their last classes in all different directions.

~rm