All she could do was nod. Taking a condom out of the drawer,climing down to straddle his legs and putting the condom on him. She slowly climbs ontop and slides down as she moans and so do I. 

"Oh yeah..that's it baby nice and slow!" as we both start grinding eachother.

"Uhh huh..umm!" she moans as she sat straight up taking it all up inside her and her hands on my chest as i held her hips. Thrusting my hips into hers. Body's smacking together,moans and grunts. Watching it all on the mirror made it even more exciting.

"Uhh uhh feel him deep inside your chest? I can feel you so deep. Yeah uhh uhh fuck momma!" I grunted and moand breathless.  Thrusting hard and fast.

"Yeah yeah yeah..ohh god! It feels so good..Prince! Uhh!"

Bouncing up and down as I pounded faster and deeper..flipping us over.

"Yeah much better..lay back let me do all the work baby.." I said never missimg a thrust.

I continued moving slowly in and out of her as I held her legs up and she moved with me moaning in delight as sweat started formimg on both of us.

"Oh god Prince umm fuck!"

"Yeah uhh uhh fuck momma!"

I take her hands in.mime and lay ontop of her thrustimg harder.  She watched on the mioor as my  back and ass moved in time. I puts my head between her shoulder and neck. Kissing it as she watched the mirror.

"Look Prince! Umm!" she said smiling looking at the ceiling.

I looks up from kissing her neck..Thrusting and pounding her hard and fast.

"Yes uhh that's why its there baby!" I.chuckled as I went back to the task at hand.

"Yes yes yes!" She screams and finally let go grabbing my hand and instentivly squeezed them and her legs around me.

"Ahh huh yess yes yes fuck momma!" I squeezed her hands and let out a big grunt..as I came and slowed down to relax and catch my breath as I  lay ontop of her.

"Best make up sex ever!" She said smiling and rubbing my back as I started to go limp inside her.

"Ohh yeah defiantly!" I said laying next to her..threw the condom on the floor and stared up at the mirror. As did she.

We laid motionless and quiet for a few minutes.

"Prince..what you thinking about baby?" she asked breaking the slience.

"Huh? Oh..nothing really. You and that fine ass pussy..mostly. why?"

"That wasn't the answer I was hoping for."

"What did you want me to say Michelle? I was being honest. What are you thinking about?"

"Wondering why my parents left, if they are ok and if i said something wrong."

"Making love to me makes you think about that? Gee thanks. I'll keep that in mind for next time. And not this conversation again..they are fine." I said leaning up on my elbows.

"Yes because if she's mad at me or us then I have to find someone to help with wedding stuff."

"Don't look at me. How bout we scratch all that wedding shit since nothing's going right?  You really only have them and if they don't come well then it's pointless to go through all this if I'm having a shit load and you have none. Kinda sad and I'm sorry for that. But I have an idea. How bout we elope or just go to justice of peace or have someime come here since we never go anywhere?"I suggested.