"I said I miss 'em," Steve mumbled, more like whimpered. He looked up at Clint with wide sad puppy-dog eyes that he got from Bucky and whimpered again, "I just remembered something important and then I couldn't stop crying." He looked back down in his lap when he heard Clint sigh.

"Alright. Why don't you get up, shower, brush your teeth, eat and come to the living room? We'll do whatever to lift your spirits again." After that Clint left and Steve heard him in the kitchen slamming cabinets and rifling through the refrigerator. He got out the bed and trudged to the bathroom setting the water to a warm temperature. When he was mad or upset Bucky would always get Steve in a warm bath and relax for about thirty minutes before drying him off and sitting him on his lap on the couch talking to Steve and getting him to tell him what's wrong. It worked every time. He figured he could do the same thing now. He could take a warm shower and talk to Clint. It would be different but Bucky would be proud that he was at least trying.

He undressed slowly and when he got into the shower he released a soft sigh. The water felt good on his skin and calmed him down very quickly. He used some apple scented soap to rub all over himself and wash his hair. Bucky always said that he smelled like apples, coconuts, charcoal. He thought it was a weird combination but Bucky said it suited him. He smiled once he got out the shower and felt fresh. He walked back to his closet and pulled out what Bucky would've called Steve's comfort clothes. Really, his comfort clothes were Bucky's clothes. When he was small he would wear Bucky's oversized clothes around the apartment when he was upset or missed him. It had Bucky's smell on it, earthy, coffee, and cinnamon, and it instantly calmed him. Bucky liked Steve wearing his clothes. Something about it marking Steve as his when he couldn't and thought it looked cute on the blond. So, wearing the slightly oversized hoodie, long sweats, and slippers that had a shield on the front reminding him of Bucky in that way.

He walked out to the kitchen and sat on the stool next to Clint and took the offered coffee. He looked down when a cereal bowl of frosted flakes was put in front of him and he smiled in thanks.

They sat in silence while Steve was eating, the only noise was the clatter of spoons hitting the bowl and clink of coffee cups landing on the table. "So, what was that about?" Steve didn't get how Clint was a spy. He obviously isn't that subtle in asking sensitive or important questions.

"Umm. Jarvis?" He wasn't going to ignore Clint, that was just rude and Bucky and Mrs. Barnes taught him better than to be rude to people, especially his friends. "Can you call all the Avengers up to my floor, please?"

"Certainly, Captain Rogers," the posh British voice replied. It took Steve some time to get used to but he found a friend in Jarvis. He was nice, kind and was sarcastic when they got into odd conversations. Clint sat there confused but didn't say anything, just continued to eat his cereal of lucky charms. "Sir, would like to know, and I quote 'if grandpa says it's Story-Time and if he needs to bring popcorn or a box of tissues?' "

Steve smiled a little, Tony could get him to laugh at times and feel like punching him another. "Tell him to bring lots of ice-cream and and that yes 'grandpa' says it's Story-Time." Clint snickered in his seat and left to get on the couch with his coffee and cereal. The elevator opened to reveal a grumpy Natasha, Bruce, and Thor that came strolling over to the couch and sitting in the same seats as last time.

"Clint, you were supposed to bring back food and you were off talking and eating with Steve." Natasha grumped and kicked Clint in the shin before sitting down and stealing his cereal. Clint pouted but let it happen anyway and went back to drinking his coffee. They group started some small talk when the elevator door opened again.

"Wait, guys, don't start without me," Tony came with six tubs of ice-cream in a tray, with whipped cream, and other toppings getting carried in a separate one by DUM-E. He walked up to the sitting areas and handed everyone a tub. Clint got chocolate, Natasha got nutmeg, Bruce got strawberry, Thor got vanilla, Tony had coffee and Steve had butter pecan. He never tried that flavor and was intrigued. DUM-E put the other tray on the coffee table that was in the center and went to take his leave. "So, Capsicle, tell us: what's the story today?" It's only been a week since he'd told the Avengers about his and Bucky's meeting. Tony seemed to be into knowing about his life before and well, he just didn't want to be alone with his thoughts and the static in his head today. It was a reminder that Bucky wasn't here and he wanted to be distracted.