Villain!Neko!ReaderxClint

You pressed down over the man below you. Your hands tightly gripping his wrists as you smirked down to him.

A scowl was in his face, for he was truly pinned below you.

"Oh what's wrong Hawkeye? Cat got your tongue?" You asked in a teasing manner as you companions grabbed up the last of the bags.

"You want get away with this (villain/name)." He said as he gritted his teeth.

You smirked down at him as you ground your hips into his.

"Oh but babe, I'm not hoping to." You leaned down and kissed his neck before standing and leaving him confused.

His hands tied to the pipe above his head and his feet loose.

"You better hurry and catch me, I've been such a bad kitty." The smirk never left your lips as the helicopter started up and you hoped in.

Clint grumbled to himself as he brought up his feet to his hands, close enough to grab the knife between the two feet.

Quickly freeing himself he sighed before standing. Fishing out his communicator he quickly dialed up his handler.

"(Villain/name) escaped with the bags, we have three men down on our side and four ready for arresting." He beeped in as you stared after your helicopter.

He sighed before leaving the roof and back into the building. This game of tag was growing old, but he couldn't wait to catch you.