on hiatus/ Character Analysis for Assassination Classroom

So, in the past few days, I'm not posting because I have 3 uni assignments due. Please don't expect any updates until like after June 10th. My assignments are gonne be completed by the 5/6th and I'm going to rewatch Assassination Classroom all over again. I'm also gonne be watching dragon cry after assignments too! >w<~☆
//it looks like the updated version of the old version I love :'D

I still fricking need a lot of help since I really haven't been keeping too much up with Assassination Classroom since like a year ago, and because I haven't seen it in a while it's like I've been forgetting everything about it. I don't even remember Nagisa's character anymore - and to make more me of a bitch he's one of my faveourite characters for whatever reason I don't know (maybe cus he's a shota jkjk :'D).

In this chapter, I want to start a discussion with you guys in the comments for each character in Assassination Classroom and create a character analysis book for it - which I know will help me write better fanfics and possibly others struggling to understand the characters too. The list below is like off the top of my head, so feel free to add more if you want.

☆to start off, their alignments like... chaotic good or true neutral. (No mbti, that's is helpful but too tricky to figure out)

☆their past and how that influenced them to their current persona.

☆How other characters influenced their charcter (Nagisa deciding to become a teacher because of Koro-sensei from huge respect)

☆likes and dislikes
//maybe why too
(koro-sensei likes porn magazines and octopi)

☆the character's relationship with others is like and reason for why they behave this way (not real example: Irene found Karasuma to be an ass because he was too strict then begun to like him since he was only strict to looks after 3-E and cares a lot)

☆their personality change from when they are by themselves and when they are in a social situation (not real example: Karma can put an act to be extroverted when he's really an introvert)

☆flaws (obviously)

☆possible fears (not real example: Terasaka's afraid of heights)

☆what their ideology or belief is

☆other trivias that we can identify these characters apart from others (like Nagisa sometimes wishes to grow taller or something - idk)

Thank you guys for your help and if you feel like you can't comment because you have 'incorrect info' - don't worry - I'm much worse since I basically forgot. There's no bad blood between us if that happens and we can work it out.

Until next time, bye my Kiddies!~