Gakuho x Reader [Request]

You ran with a hand wrapped around yours. Except, that hand was tugging very roughly not gently. From the roof of the hotel's floor-plan - or roof-plan, you saw a dead end on the edge of the roof tops. The person who lead you was no other than Asano Gakuho. He turns his head to you and asks. "Lady Princess, how badly do you wish to not get captured?"

"100%. Why?" As if the answer wasn't obvious enough.

"Jump for your life. Now." You closed your eyes- terrified of looking down at such a feet. And speaking of feet, yours were shaking. You trusted Gakuho to jump of the roof. The next thing that happens was that there was a mattress of a bed out on the balcony to break both of your fall. Was it Gakuho who set this escape plan up? Suddenly, your right hand was dragged again- but you were dragged vertically than horizontally. As you turned your head, you saw a bullet hole on the glass-door of the balcony. It seems that there was a sniper who missed his aim. The bullet shot was just above your head because of Gakuho dragging you to the mattress to avoid such catastrophe.

"That was... terrifying as heck..."

"It is not over yet, we have to move." At this point, all you could practically do right now, was to rely on Gakuho for safety. He kept guiding you with a surprisingly invisible presence almost as if it were the both of you wearing invisibility cloaks throughout the whole way to your destination. This hide-and-seek life and death game intentionally lead the two of you towards the of the town as Gakuho had dragged you there. This destination was at the Maritime boundary. You saw another person waiting for what seemed like the both of you.
Fearing he might be another grunt, you hid behind Gakuho being wary of that person standing at the Maritime boundary. However, Gakuho kept proceeding with a smirk.

"We only have 4 mins until the ships for the exports leave." It could be a fool hearty idea, but the two men seem related. Father and son perhaps? Either way, you couldn't even asked if you wanted to. The reason for that was because you were hiding near the exporting ships. As you were hiding with the two males, another person who was in a suit that definitely was a trademark of the boss keeping you here.

"We've come to search your ship." The worker who was the man in the suit replied.

"Ah, boss, we only have 3 out 4. This one is staying here for maintenance." You looked to the son. He kept his crouched posture, but with a vexed look on his face. Would that mean he was mislead by one of his 'co-workers'.
This time, Gakuho grabbed both yours as well the son's hand. He begins to drag the both of you to a safe location - again. The trio tries to make their way to the other ship without being seen. There were close calls because of some guards who came at the 'wrong' time. This allowed the trio to slip past the inspectors searching the ship. As the trio made their way, the closest ship in their sight started to move. Looking to your left, you can see three boats standing - or floating - on the coast.

'Oh no, this must've been checked already and it's about to sail! We've really got 50% if we don't move now. Sooner or later we won't have a chance to escape from here - his guards are still chasing me!' Panicking, you wanted to signal Gakuho, but as you did, he returned that by nodding his head once, very slowly. 'What the heck do you mean?! Are you intending to catch up to this ship?' You were lent some items, a wig and a large work uniform of some sort with a cap. It looked familiar to you as if you have seen it. You then looked at the label on the chest-pocket of the uniform reading the logo. It appeared to have been the boat shippers you passed from earlier who can gain access onto the four ships - including the non functioning one. Only a couple of minutes past until you were in your new clothes - overlapping your current outfit.