Chapter 18: Getting to know each other

Start from the beginning

Then as soon as Levi finished bathing HAnji , she took some shampoo and also gave Levi a good clean of his hair, Hanji always like the thought of shampooing Levi's hair as it is fluffy and soft. it is so good when she touches it. After they got a clean bath together they head for Hanji's room and put on their usual outdoor clothes, since it was kind of windy and the skies are quite dark than usual, Hanji wore a gray sweater with a green star designed scarf and some faded black skinny jeans. While levi wore the same color of black hoodie with a gray tee shirt under it and some black skinny jeans, they also got a yellow folded umbrella in case it will rain today. 

"You ready my crazy scientist?" Levi held Hanji's hand as they about to leave the door.

"Yep! ready and excited! haha!" Hanji's eyes were side in excitement and joy as they got into Levi's car and started driving.

"So, would you want to go now in my house or just go somewhere first?" Levi asked Hanji which is now sitting on the passenger seat and trying to open the radio on.

"Uhm. I think i would like to go somewhere first before your house" Hanji replied while she put up a song on the radio. "Oh this is my favorite!!! You listen to it clean freak!"

Levi didn't say anything but he was sure he was familiar with the song, He listens as Hanji mumbles the lyrics.

  I've known you for so long
You are a friend of mine
But babe, is this all we'd ever be
I've loved you ever since
You were a friend of mine
But babe, is this all we ever could be

Then Hanji started singing out loud. "Come on Levi everybody knows this you should too!"

You tell me things I've never known
you showed me love you've never shown
but then again when you cry
I'm always at your side
you tell me bout the love you've had
I listen very eagerly
but deep inside you'll never see
This feeling of emptiness
It makes me feel sad
But then again, I'm glad

Then Levi started staring at Hanji as she sings, knowing that every lyrics in this song tells about her back when they were still friends. and he realizes that he is quite lucky to have Hanji now.

  I've known you all my life
You are a friend of mine
I know this is how it's gonna be
I've loved you then and I love you still
You're a friend of mine
I know that friends are all we ever could be  

As soon as the song was finished, Levi grabbed Hanji's left hand and kissed it. 

"I am glad that you are mine now Hanji" Levi whispered, enough for Hanji to hear it and she smiled.

"I know Levi, Because I am too. I am lucky to have you"

They both looked at their own beautiful eyes and smiled to each other. As soon as  they arrived to the city, Hanji saw a pizzeria and squealed in excitement.

"Levi! I want some pizza! Lets get some please!"

"But we only ate for about an hour ago, seriously? do you have some anaconda on your stomach?"

"Levi pleaaassseee!!! They say that the pizza here is overflowing with cheese and toppings! I never ate the pizza here! please Levi pleaassee!!"

"No Hanji, maybe later."

"Okay, then youre not allowed to sleep with me later"

"Shit."

Levi stopped the car in front of the pizzeria,Hanji wanted to stay inside the car protesting shes too lazy to walk. He rolled his eyes and open the door from the pizzeria and was about to order.