Lessons with the ex-arcobalenos (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"No complaining, you lazy brats!" said Lal.

"Lal, just make it into 15 laps, kora!" said Colonello as he felt bad for the inexperienced students.

"Fine. But Chrome, you could only do 5 laps. Don't push yourself." said Lal.

"Hai!" said Chrome with determination.

"How come Chrome-san got lesser laps, Lal-san?" asked Rukika.

"It's personal. Respect that," said Lal.

"H-hai." said Rukika.

"Oh yeah, Sawada, Gokudera, Yamamoto, Ryohei, Kyoko, Hana, Haru, come here for a sec, kora." said Colonello.

"All of you guys will do 30 laps just like usual while for Sawada, Reborn said to do 35 laps, if not he said that he would double your training, kora!"

"Ah, the typical Reborn," sighed Tsuna. "Where is he anyways?"

"He went on a mission to blow off some steam from your classmates this morning. Knowing him, he would come back by around 8, before he tor-tutors your classmates, kora!" explained Colonello.

"I would have done the same by now. Your classmates are annoying and stupid as f***." said Lal.
(I am sorry for the curse word. There might be more though throughout the story(シ_ _)シ)

"Ok... I think we need to go now," said Tsuna.

Everyone got into place as they were preparing to jog around the mansion grounds. Few teases were put on Tsuna saying that he would be the slowest one, the one to trip all the time, the one to even get lost or even the one to go back crying to his mom.

All of Tsuna's friends and the Vongola staff that were present defended him, released their killing intent or even tried to reach for a weapon (Hibari and Mukuro were still not there, luckily). But they were amazed at Tsuna for still putting up a smile (except his friends because it happens frequently in school).

"Oi, all of you brats just shut your faces! You better start running before I make you!" screamed Lal.

"H-hai!!" said the students.

So everyone started running with Colonello and Lal Mirch behind them. Lal was using a bike at that time then a brave student asked the bluenette while jogging,

"Lal-san, how come you get to ride a bike while all of us are jogging our hearts out?"

"Because I'm your teacher for now, while baka-nello still needs more training." answered Lal.

"Aw, Lal you're so mean, kora!" shouted Colonello in the background.

"No, I'm not baka-nello!" said Lal has she cycled ahead to the herd of students.

"Oi, you guys are so slow!"

"Have you seen dame-tsuna? He's all the way back there while we are already on our 14th lap. Gokudera-sama, Yamamoto-sama, Kyoko-chan, Hana-chan and Haru-chan are already ahead of us while Chrome-chan is already done and taking a break. He's probably on his 5th lap." said Yuki.

"Ahahahahahaha! That's so true. Kyaa!" said and screamed Nozomi as a strong wind strongly blew by.

"Ah, so cold! How did that wind come by? I don't feel any other wind coming by." said Kuroha.

"Oh, that was Sawada. He's probably on his last lap," said Lal with no sign of surprise on her face.

"What!? Really!?" screamed the group.

"He probably cheated." said Mochida.

"Yeah."

"Fine. If you idiots don't believe me, then ask him yourself after this. For now, run faster brats! Oi, Colonello, carry this for now. Ok brats, I will give you 30 seconds to run ahead of me. If you cross the finish line before I tag you, you won't have to do 50 push-ups."

"Wait, for a mi-"

"Starting in 3...

"Wait, we aren't rea-"

"2...

"Wait, wait wa-

"1... 0. You have 30 seconds from now! 1..." shouted Lal from far.

"Ahh!" shouted the students as they ran their legs out.

"29...30. Here I come," said Lal, as she wore a smirk across her face and ran with full speed.

After all the students ran like their life was on the line (which it was), they either went to their own rooms to shower or did Lal's 50 push-ups which was about 8 a.m. by then. They all left after a nice warm shower to the dining room to get breakfast and to head on to their classes.

Since today was their first day of having their studies there, they would be going around as a class and they would be guided by the staff of the mansion, NOT. Since the staff has seen how they have treated their precious Decimo, they instead lead them to the opposite direction making them late for every class they had that day, except the Vongola group that knew the directions around the huge castle.