Jakes late night fun (ocs) (nsfw)

Jake was laying there alone in his bed sinse Sean went off to do something and took the kid Jake got bored so he decided that he wanted to "play" with himself, he was already thinking about how hot Sean is when he's dominant so that led up to an erection. "Welp shit" Jake said to himself trying not to be too loud considering litterally everyone lived in that one house. He got up and walked towards his closet grabbing something from his shelf as well as digging around in his drawer before he went back to his bed and turned the bedside lamp on. What he grabbed was a dildo and some lube, he sighs as he opens the bottle of lube and squirts some on the dildo making as arousing noise. (*lenny face*) he then proceeded to pull his pants down with one hand which he struggles a bit with but manages to pull em off, he then positions the dildo at his entrance and thrusts it in moaning in pleasure aswell as grabbing his member and starts pumping it in sync with his other hand pushing the dildo inside of him as he starts moaning loudly "A-Ahhh~ S-Seany~" moving both of his hands faster until he eventually orgasms moaning even louder as he hears someone open the front door and slam it roughly 'oh shit' is all Jake thought not because of someone potentially coming in the house to hear him oh no no no, it's that he knows Sean walked in the house while he was in a bad mood. Now you may wonder why this is so bad, and thats because Sean heard him... And he tends to use Jake as a stress reliever sometimes and knowing that he's already aroused may make it worse... Jake tried to shove the dildo under his bed but Sean teleported in as he was holding it out in the open "......." Jake stared at Sean not knowing what to say so instead he just fell off of his bed. Soon that turned out to be a horrible idea though considering he was half naked and his ass was littered with lube and a bit of cum. Sean chuckles a bit before actually looking at Jake and noticing this thick-ish substance on his ass "heheh you were having fun without me weren't you?~" Sean says In a darkish voice "n-no I w-wasnt" Jake studders out trying to get back on the bed "I-I swear" Jake then fails to get on the bed and just falls back on the floor, Sean reacts before Jake can and lifts him up putting him on the bed. "I know you were, now for your punishment~" Sean shoves Jakes face into the bed and spanks him roughly, Jake letting out a muffled moan Sean spanks him once more before putting his finger inside of Jakes ass making him moans more. This keep going until Sean can't handle his erection anymore with Jake's cute moans driving even closer to stop teasing him all and all and just start fucking him but instead Sean leans down to Jake's ear and whispers "your moans are so fucking cute~" Jake shudders a bit at Sean's arousing tone but soon felt something pressed up against his entrance "you ready, ya little slut?~" Sean spanks him once more "y-yes daddy I-I'm ready f-for your c-cock~" Jake begs seductively then gets exactly that as he feel it going deeper slowly, then a hard thrust the rest of his lengh slamming inside of Jake ((I think I'm making this too detailed)) Sean grunts a bit as he starts thrusting fast and hard not allowing Jake to get used to him again, he moans loudly but they soon get blocked by his lovers hand "Shhh Jakey, we dont want anyone else to hear us do we?~" Sean asks leading up to his ear again but after stands up straight so he can thrust faster which he soon does all Jake can respond with is loud muffled moans in this time Sean was building up speed and is now pounding Jake over his bed, Jakes muffled moans turn to screams, his grip tightens on the sheet and he bites his lip a bit "you slut~" in between the screams he begs for him to stop but he keeps going. Sean takes his hand from his mouth goes onto using his hair as a grip so he can go faster and harder (ow) and he does that pulling his hair roughly as he thrusts "i-im gonna c-" Sean cums his load inside of Jake and spanks him "you gonna keep this whole load in you slut?~" He puts his hand down and fondles with Jakes dick until he responds "y-yes daddy i-i will~." Sean then pulls out roughly, then picks up Jake slightly and puts him on the bed and lays down beside him "good boy~" Jake then gives Sean a slight kiss then falls asleep Sean does the same.

hegdudhdbhd skbdbdjjdx holy fucking shit this was a pain to write jsbdjsjdhd and these are with mine and my friends characters so yeah hope y'all enjoyyyyu