Chapter 2

I just couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He was so gorgeous, and the way he talked to me like I was acctualy human made my heart skip a beat. But that will all change when Lexi (the school slut) sees him and tells him  how worthless i am. He looked at me expectantly, waiting for an answer and I coun't help but smile at him.

"Sure. It's this way." 

I started walking and he followed. The short walk to Math was quiet although there were a few rude comments from students in the hallways but Troy still managed to keep that perfect smile on his face.

When we reached theclass he opened the door for me and I nodded in thanks before he was surrounded by Lexi and her crew. But even as i walked away I could feel his stare on my back.

Troys P.O.V

I watched Skylar's back as she walked away. She was so beautiful but she doesn't seem to realise it.

"Hi i'm Lexi," I looked away from Skylar to look down at this 'Lexi' girl. 

I almost puked looking at her. She was skinny and had long, blonde hair that reached her waist, fake blue eyes and she had on more make up than clothes. Typical slut.

"Troy," I said back, trying not to be rude.

"How about you sit by me?"

"Uhm...cool," I replied but started regretting it as soon as it slipped out of my mouth. She lead me to a desk and sat untop of it trying to look sexy.

I just turned my head to look at Skylar who was sitting at the back, left of the class. She was doodling on her notepad and then stopped to to look at it. Her eyes going bright at whatever it was. I turned back around to see the fake barbie still on my desk. 

Lord where is this teacher?

Just then a short, slim lady with big glasses and papers in her hand walked in. She look like an old cat woman that had no husband and a mom on her case to get one. She didn't greet the class but everyone noticed her presance and stopped what they were doing. In Lexi's case, got off my desk.

The teacher, whatever her name was stared working on her papers when the class erupted in chatter.

"Shouldn't we be doing Math?" I asked Lexi who was sitting to my left, a little closer than i liked.

"Free period, Mr. Martins isn't here, he's a lazy ass, never comes to school. I don't know why he isn't fired yet," she said putting a piece of gum in her mouth.

"Great," I muttered sarcasticly before turning back around to see Skylar watching me. I took the opportunity to mouth "Hi" to her but she just blushed and looked away. 

I turned back around to see Lexi watching me with narrow eyes.

"What," I said harshly. 

I was getting tired of her undressing me with her eyes. It was gross. 

She leaned forward and said, "You like that worthless piece of crap, Skylar dont you?"

"It's none of your buisness who i like and don't like," she was getting on my nerves, "And she isn't a worthless piece of crap."

"Oh please, have you seen her? Are you blind? Black hair, brown eyes, baggy clothes? I'm sure she's fat under those things! It disgusts me!"

I was at boiling point and I was about to expload. I stood up quickly making my chair fall over and Lexi stood up also not wanting to be overpowered. The teacher ran out of the class, proberbly to call a dean and all eyes were on us now.

"You know nuthing about her!" I shouted trying to control myself.

"Oh yeah! Well I know that she was kicked out of her house because she was a failure! I know that she scrapes up money from a job to pay her rent! Hello, someone say pathetic!"

I looked over to Skylar to see her eyes remaining on her book with her face blank but her eyes said it all. What Lexi was saying is true. And it was sad to know that someone could live through that kind of pain.

I felt that I should take all her pain and put it on my shoulder, that I should be her protecter. And that's what i'm going to do.

I looked back at Lexi and said, "You know what's pathetic? Your died hair, fakes eyes, nose and breast! Your carrot tan and your squeaky, annoying voice! That's what's pathetic! Oh...and please buy some soap, I can't stand your smell."

I grabbed my bag and walked to the back ofthe class by Skylar. I cleared my throat.

"Let's go" I said before waitin for her to pack up, taking her hand and walking out the class, making sure to stop and see Lexi's priceless face. 

As we stepped out of class Skylar errupted in laughter and I couldn't help but laugh also before running my hand through my hair. Where did all that confidence come from?