Eleven. Leeds and late night calls

Start from the beginning

"Yeeees!" Gregory says, tipping his head back and punching the air with his hands.

We leave the club, and the fresh air hits me directly in the face. It's refreshing against my tacky skin. There's a buzz of people walking up and down the street, all merry in their night out. A gaggle of women dressed up in white t-shirts, pink tutu's and silver crowns push past us, more than likely celebrating a hen night.

I jump when Gregory wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me tight against his chest. "It's nice to spend time with you, Sia."

Sia. The nickname he gave me a long time ago when we were friends, and he wanted more. Only, I didn't, and I thought he got over it. But, the way he's holding me right now is similar to the way Enzo holds me.

Tight.

Secure.

I squirm out of his grip, but he's far too strong. "Yes, we've all had a good time." I squeak.

Daisy points at a kebab shop with heart eyes. "Here! Let's go here!"

"Okay," I manage to worm my way from Gregory's hold when he watches our friend dance in the kebab doorway. "I don't want anything though."

Gregory nudges my side. "Come on. You could do with some meat on your bones."

My heckles begin to grow at his unintentional insult.

"No, I'm fine."

Daisy glances our way with her purse in her hand. "What do you want Greg?"

"Lamb with mint sauce, no pitta and chips."

Sounds foul to me.

Daisy nods, mentally taking his order on board, turning to me. "Are you sure you don't want anything, Ambrosia? I don't mind sharing a pizza with you."

I check to see if Gregory is going inside the food shop but see in his eyes that he plans to stay here with me. I don't get a good vibe as his gaze traces up and down my body. It makes me seriously uncomfortable as my gut starts churning."

"Positive, but I'll come in with you," I say, going to step near the kebab shop door when Gregory's hand reaches out to stop me.

"It's okay, babe. I'll be fine on my own. Won't be long," Daisy says.

No. I needed to use joining Daisy inside as an excuse to get rid of Gregory and his wandering fingers. I reach for my phone, but my hand is knocked out of the way by Gregory's big body slamming me up against the cold wall. Keep calm. Keep calm. My fingers dig into his chest as I use all my might to get him away from me, but it seems Gregory has other ideas when he begins to push his face closer to mine. This isn't good.

Mayhem! I scream in my head. Abort mission now!

"What are you doing?" I say, turning my face to the side.

Gregory uses his fingers to turn my jaw the opposite way so he can press his lips beside my mouth. In the spot, I save for Enzo."You were giving me the eyes all night."

What does he mean by giving him the eyes? By looking at him while he spoke to me? I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when the stench of whisky coats my senses and my heart pounds against my chest. This guy is looney.

"I'm telling you to get off me," I physically want to collapse on the floor when Gregory drunk kisses me all over my unmoving mouth.

"You're so beautiful. I waited all this time for you. I know you've always wanted me too."

I manage to move my knee up to catch him between the legs, getting him right where it hurts him the most. Gregory cries out into the humid night air and bounces around like a kangaroo, hand in place to protect his baby makers from further pain. Daisy appears at my side empty handed with a look on her face which tells me that she saw the whole thing.