Enjoy.~ Tengge x Ricka (fart)

Ricka.~

Tengge

Tengge.~

Ricka's pov

Ricka's pov

PFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT!~ Tengee pantie covered anus let out straight into my mouth. Mmph!~" I cried out.  How'd you like that one Ricka?~ Oh here comes another!~ She yelled. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT! Pfft........ oh yeah.~ PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTT! Loud farts exploded into my mouth as I struggled to break free. She had me tied down to the table in the ninja seeking club room. Tengee suddenly got up. She slid down her panties and I saw a poop covered anus making my eyes widened.

Your gonna lick it up.~ All of it.~" She said and slid off the rest of her clothes and then mine. Please no! Im s-sorry! I won't have sex with Enju again I promise!" I begged. Tengee ignored me and sat her plump butt on me. She began to slide it up my body before it stopped on my face. PPfft! She let out a loud fart.

Sniff it! And maybe I'll change my mind! I want your nose in my buttcrack now bi*ch!~" She shouted. I gulped but whimpered. I began to move my nose towards her buttcrack.  I stuck my nose deep inside. I took a deep breath and coughed and gagged. Uh! So disgusting what did you eat?!" I shouted and continued.

Beans.~ Enju made them for me to get revenge for you forcing her to have sex with you!~ Now lick a little.~ I want you tongue to get a taste of it.~ She said with a smirk. I whimpered and began lick. A few minutes later she was on all fours and I was lick and eating the poop off her butt. Good girl.~" She said to me. I finally finished and gasped heavily. Poop piece in my mouth and in my teeth. My breath reeked of her poop and she loved it.

Suddenly she got up and grabbed her panties and set them down in front of me. The once white panties were now stained her poop. I'll do m-my best to clean them." I said to her. She growled and shoved the dirty panties in my mouth. I gasped and groaned as the taste of poop was on my tongue again. She then pulled out a strap on, it was a huge purple one.

She went behind me and thrusted in. I let out a loud cry of pain. She began to thrust fast into me. Yes take it!~ Take it Ricka!~ Suck on my sh*t stained panties!~ I want them clean!~" She yelled. Mmmmmmmmmph!~" I began to moan and suck hard on the panties.  The table began to creek loudly as Tengee went as hard as she could, giving me no breaks. She called me a slut, a bi*ch and a sh*t eater. She had me where she wanted.

Suddenly we both cummed. She pulled out of me as we both panted heavily. She pulled the panties out of my mouth and examined them. Very good Ricka.~" She then pulled me into a deep kiss and licked some of the poop of my tongue. I groaned girlishly and and a few minutes later she pulled away.

We put our clothes back on. She was about to leave when I stopped her. Please give me one for fart in the mouth before you go?~" I asked shyly and she smirked and lifted up her skirt and pulled down her panties. Come here sweetie.~ She said playfully as I crawled over on all fours. I opened my mouth and wrapped it around her anus. I love you and Enju so much.~ don't worry were all in a 3 way relationship now so don't tell anyone! But here you go my little fart eater.~"

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!~ She let out this loud wet smelly fart into my mouth and I loved it. I licked off her wet anus and she pulled up her panties and I got up. We kissed one more time before she left.

I love her!~