1

(Ambers Pov) (Ambers outfit at the top)

So im Amber im not that popular i love Mario Selman and Weston Koury. I am a YouNower im not that popular i have like 1.5k fans. "Hey guys its Amber, I just wanted to say hi im bored and idk what to do. Its almost my birthday and i really want to meet Weston and Mario. god." i start laughing. "IF ANYONE KNOWS THEM TELL EM TO HIT ME UP." I joke. Then i see a new name pop up "cat.selman". "holy crap" i yell Then tons of comments come rolling in. ""lil.mama: CAT SELMAN IS HERE ASK HE THE QUESTON"" ""clyton..gangg: CATS HERE"" ""baby.me: ASK CAT THE QUESTION"" I laugh nervous then i see her comment. ""cat.selman: What queston?"" I start to talk but nothing comes out so i get nervous and end the YouNow.

                                                             ((cats pov))

I find this new fangirl on YouNow andi decide to watch becasue im bored. I guess she sees me becasue she says "holy crap." i laugh. then tons of comments point out that im here so i decide to ask what the question was and she opens her mouth and nothing comes out. weird. then the YouNow ends. i decide to Dm her.

 cat: Hey i saw tons of comments telling you to ask me a question what was it?? 

                                                 ((ambers pov))

I lay on my bed. "Real slick amber." i tell my self. i go to check my messages and relize i have a dm from cat. 

Cat: Hey I saw tons of comments telling you to ask me a question what was it??

  Should i tell her. i think to myself HELL TO THE YEAH I SHOULD SHE IS MARIOS SISTER WHICH MEANS SHE KNOW WESTON WHICH MEANS OML MARIO AND WESTON.

Amber: Well i want to meet Mario and Weston on my birthday, which is in a week. And i guess the fans wanted me to ask you if you could arrange it 

Cat:Where do you live?

Amber:SummerVille, Nc

Cat:Well Me, Mario, and Weston live in Greensboro, Nc so i could try and arrange it but no promises.

Amber: Omg thank you so much 

Cat: ;)

               ((cats pov)) 

i go and put mario and weston in a group chat.

Cat:BOYYS WE HAVE A MISSION

Mario:WHATTT IS IT???

Weston: DO I GET TO BRING COCO

cat:SURE WESTON

Cat; SO THERE IS THIS GIRL AND SHE LIVES IN SUMMERVILLE,NC AND SHE WANTS TO MEET YOUGUYS FOR HER BIRTHDAY WHICH IS IN a week CAN WE MAKE IT HAPPEN BOYYS OR 

Weston: I CANT FAMILY REUNIONNNNNNN. 

M:I CAN THOUGH 

C;OKAY HER NAME IS AMBER 

M&W:WHAT DOES SHE LOOK LIKE?

Cat:

                                               ((Westons pov))

                                               ((Westons pov))

So cat just sent me a picture of this girl and she is beautiful. i cant believe i cant meet her 

                   (((Marios pov))

Holy jesus she is so pretty. i cant wait to meet her. i decided to ask cat for her social media so i can see more of her.

mario: cat what is her social media

cat: well her younow is Amber10_Selman. thats all i know let me look at the links from there.

Cat; the rest of her social media is Amber.Kass02. This is it for her Sc ig and twitter 

mario; thanks 

         I immediantly start to follow her 

 ((ambers pov)) 

HOLY CRAP MARIO IS FOLLOWING ME ON EVERYTHING WHAT THE ACTUALL HELL. Then i see i get a dm from Mario.

Mario; Hey so cat told me ab u and i would love to meet you.

Amber; YOUR EFFING KIDDING ARE YOU REALLY MARIO SELMAN

mario: LOL YESSSS I AM 

Amber; I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OMFG

Mario: I LOVE YOU TOO CUTIE. Whats ur number maybe we can facetime sometime

Amber: (846)***-3**5

((so this is my new book i hope u like is please comment ideas i should do))