Is it True?

No pov

Roc:*kisses you*

Yn:*kisses back*

Roc:*slides his tongue in*

Yn:*does it back*

Roc:*stops* my bad,got carried away.

Yn:it's fine.

Roc:so talk to me.

Yn:about what?

Roc:the baby.......

Yn:I found out I was pregnant with Andre when I left the hospital,I told India&kiloni they were shocked,I moved away,& got a better life,then Andre was born I just took care of him on my own,*tear falls* & I just I don't know I thought about telling you about it but I didn't I wanted to show you how it felt to be hurt *cries* I was hurt Roc,i just I don't know.

Roc:listen Yn I would have loved if you let's me in my son's life,but your right I needed to be taught a lesson,I mean I hit you for exactly no damn reason,cheated when I had something good at home,for me to come back and do you dirty,then treat these hoes and shots like royalty & I'm sorry,I got mad love for you Yn.

Yn:*smiles*

Roc:*gets Andre* I can't believe I gotta baby.

Yn:*laughs*why?

Roc:*smiles*because,never imagined myself with kids.

Yn:Mhmm hmm,what'd you do while I was gone?

Roc:I didn't go anywhere,I left them thots alone,my bed felt empty,I didn't do nothing around the house,basically I was miserable.

Yn:well that's surprising to me!

Roc:why?

Yn:i thought you were gonna move on & you didn't

Roc:wanna know why?

Yn:why?!

Roc:because I missed you.

Yn:that's so sweet!I can't lie I missed you but I didn't wanna be weak against you.

Roc:well all that matter now is that I have you and andre right?

Yn:yes Roc.....

Roc:can I tell you something?

Yn:yes...

Roc:................

Update

90+ reads

25+ votes

3+ comments