/Prologue/

"The trouble with trouble is this: if you dont deal with your troubles and deal with them right away, troubles tend to multiply."

∞Prologue∞

My name's Ash. My friends, or the strangers that used to be my friends, call me Ash. My dad calls me Ashley Annabelle Harper and haters call me troublemaker.

If I have learned anything from high school, it is that people are two faced assholes who will eventually stab you in the back. So leaving Vegas forever to move to Los Angeles, California, didn't sound too bad right now.

They call me troublemaker.

It’s simple, my dad doesn't really care about what I do, so I take advantage of that.

Making trouble is my game, falling in love is not my thing.

Ash Harper is not your average Malibu Barbie, with fake tans and Gucci purses. Or with the pink convertible. She's the badass troublemaker, with a hot motorcycle, sexy leather jacket and a mysterious aura.

When Ash moves to LA, she bumps into Austin Aimes, the school badboy

What happens when their worlds collide?

Secrets are revealed, hearts are broken, love triangles are formed, and of course where the troublemaker goes, trouble follows.

This is the story of the badboy and the troublemaker.

******************************************

Cast of Characters

Ash Harper ~ Barbara Palvin

Austin Aimes ~ Colton Haynes

Amber Dawson ~ Ashley Benson

Adam Heart ~ Sterling Knight

Trey O'connor ~ Darren Criss

Michael Valentino ~ Dean Geyer

Tanya Rose ~ Candice Swanepoel

Dominic Alvarez ~ Tyler Hoechlin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note:

This story may not be everyone's cup of tea because it has some swearing, well actually quite a lot, there's a lot of drama, trust me when i say that, and please, i know everyone has an opinion but honestly if you have a strong opposition to something i've written, keep it toned down a bit, please?

I don't mean to offend, but this is my story and its the way i want it to be. If you can't or don't want to read it, you know how to delete or go back.

And thank you so much for everything guys, i really really appreciate the votes and the lovely comments, you all brighten up my day real quick. :) ♥

© sandeep_xoxo All Rights Reserved

Badboy & The TroublemakerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara