Chapter 1: Meeting Once Again

Dreams of alarms and guards rushes through Bendy's mind as he jolts up in horror, thinking Borris was in trouble. He coughs as small tears stream down his cheeks with the nightmare roaming in his head. His vision began to clear up as he wipes away most of his tears, realizing he wasn't at his hotel room. The room he was in was a dark red velvet color with a cabinet full of gadgets and trinkets, some detective coats hanging against the wall, along with a framed photo beside the bed. Bendy grabbed the photo in curiosity but also a bit in fear, turning it over to see two familiar faces. In the photo was Cuphead and Mugman smiling with joy which lead to Bendy realizing something, "Oh crap....I'm in one of their rooms...." Bendy said to himself as he quickly got up in fear knowing that they'll kill him if they found out he was here. He didn't even know how he got here in the first place and why he was even here, before realizing his shirt was gone. Suddenly a sharp pain began to form in Bendy's chest again, causing him to fall to the ground as ink dripped down his face. Bendy yelled in pain as he quickly covered his mouth knowing that he might alarm someone if he tried to call for help but, it was too late. He could hear footsteps walking up some stairs and towards the room he was in, he had to hide or escape but he couldn't move due to the unbearable pain. The footsteps stopped as the doorknob began to turn and open, Bendy closed his eyes knowing that he was done for and prepared himself of what will happen next. Nothing happened and the door closed as Bendy slowly opened one of his eyes to see none other than Cuphead himself.