Extra Part, somewhere during second year

"George, let me go!" George holded me up above the Black Lake with a mischievous look on his face, a grin spread across his face.
"Okay." He putted me down and smiled at me.
Fred stood next to him, grinning ear to ear.
"Giving up already? Didn't excpect tha-" Before I could finish my sentence George and Fred pushed me towards the Lake and I was being pushed in the Lake. Cold took over me while I was underwater, desperate to get to the service. I swam, But looked around, fascinated by the beauty of the oh-so-old Lake. And Then I noticed something swirling, far away from me, But its eyes looked at me. It was coming closer. Out of fear I swam as fast as I could to the service and When I came up, I gasped for air and was satisfied When it filled my lungs and I felt the wind on my face. I was being pulled up by George who instantly wrapped a towel around me. I shuddered When the Cold took over me again.
"You idiots!" I yelled between the shuddering. I glared daggers at them and saw the guilty look on Georges face, while Freds was filled with fear of me pushing him in the Lake. I smiled evilly and wanted to push him in the Lake, but didn't, remembering the creature that I saw swirling just seconds ago. My face softened and I sat down on the grass and sighed.

"Lets go inside, I am freezing."