Part 5: The transformation

Madilyn's P.O.V

This day was a hell. I was so tired. I can't concentrate and messed up my first test from potions. When it was dinner I ate not much. I am not hungry. I went to my dormitaries. I am going to change into something that I don't mind to be broken. I snuck out of the common room. It was now 10pm. I have two hours left. I walked towards the Whomping willow for the enterence of the Shrieking Shack. I was looking around the Whomping Willow to get in. There was a button. I looked for a rock and throwed it on it. It worked. A door opened and I walked in. It was going to happen soon. After I walked for an hour (Normally it would go faster but I am really tired and I can nearly stand) I came out in a room. The schrieking Shack. I have five minutes left. I then saw two red-headed figures came out of the passage way. 'What are you two doing here! Get out!' I yelled. They were shocked by the tone of my voice. 'No, we want to help you.' George said. My teeth started to transform. 'Get back!' I said before I wasn't able to speak. And then on a painful moment I was fully transformed. I sat down on the floor. I didn't loose my mind because of the wolfsbane. If I wouldn't got that the twins would be dead by now. I shuddered by that thought. I can't imagine life without them. 'Madi... I didn't knew that you are a werewolf... Are you ok?' George asked. I nodded. Then they looked at eachother and came closer. They started stroking me. I was relieved that they knew it. They can help me get through this.

When I turned into my human-self we walked to the Hospital wing. Madame Pomfrey saw us and walked to me. 'Do you have any pain, dear?' She asked. 'I am alright, just tired. My muscles are a bit stiff, that's all.' I answered. She gave me a potion. 'Here, this will make you fall asleep soon. You can go now.' I nodded and Fred and George helped me out of the Hospital ring. We went to the room of requirement, since I am to tired to go to the Ravenclaw tower. 'We are sorry, we shouldn't have followed you.' Fred and George said. I hugged them. 'It is alright. I am relieved that you two knows about it. I can't do this alone.' They kissed my cheek, that caused me to blush. 'We will stay here with you for the night so we can help you next morning. We sat down on the couch. I rested my head on George's shoulder and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning in the room of requirement because Fred and George decided to tickle me.'Very funny guys!' I said. 'We know.' They said grinning. I rolled my eyes. 'We have to go to our dormitories.' We walked out of the ROR and went to our dormitiries to dress ourselves up. When I wanted to enter the Great Hall someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked around to Find George face me. I smiled. 'I have an idea were to eat. The others are there to. I Wanted to ask If You want to come.' He Said. 'Ofcourse.' He took my hand and I followed him to the Black Lake. There was a huge blanket and I saw Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, Katie, Angelina, Alicia, Neville, Seamus, Dean and even Oliver wood sitting there. We joined them and sat down. 'I know more Gryffindors than Ravenclaws, isn't that weird?' I asked. They all started to laugh. 'What?' I Said with a serious tone. They all started to laugh harder. 'Then You Should make friends with Some Ravenclaws.' Seamus Said after we calmed down. 'You are right. But not now, after breakfast.'

When breakfast was done I sighed. I walked towards my first lesson, potions, and ran in with someone. 'Sorry, I didn't see you. Are you alright?' I asked. I looked up and saw a girl with long black hair and brown eyes. She as wearing Ravenclaw robes. 'I am alright.' She said to me. 'I am Madilyn Mcgonagall, a first year. What is your name?' I asked polite. 'I am also a first year! My name is Elizabeth, but you can call me Liza.' She said excited. I just maked friends with a Ravenclaw! take that Seamus! 'We could walk to potions together, Madilyn.' It wasn't really a question, it was a statement. 'You can call me Madi.' I said. She nodded excited, She is happy that She finally found someone who likes her. This was a confermation that she hadn't much friends. I always saw her eating alone and walking alone. We sat down at potions together and helped eachother. I saw Hermoine, Ron and Harry smiling at me and Liza on how we worked together.