"Naru that would take way too long." Kiba said while trying to nudge his way inside.

"Not that! He just doesn't know yet!" I hissed and he stopped while giving me a grin.

"Well he's about to know now. You both need to enjoy yourselves before the baby comes." He said while giving my stomach a glance.

I nibbled on my lip nervously then jumped when Sasuke came up behind me, "What's wrong?"

"Uh nothing." I laughed and sped away to the kitchen. "Kitchen please!" I shouted through the doorway so my friends would come.

Temari came in first, shaking her head, "I smell eggs, you were gonna bribe him."

"Hush! I just don't know how he'll react. Like we honestly planned this last fucking minute!"

"Well maybe you should've thought about that sooner babe?" Gaara hopped onto the counter, giving an amused look.

I glared at him while Ino pitched in, "Well Sasuke has definitely changed and seems more lenient these days so maybe he'll be fine with it."

I looked at her for a while then sighed, "Okay okay, I may as well tell him right now." They nodded in approval and filed out of the kitchen with me following behind.

Sasuke and his friends were talking and Temari cleared her throat loudly, "Our dear Naruto has something to tell you Sasuke." She smirked at me as I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway uh..." His stare was too intense so I settled for eyeing the floor. "We all are going on a trip." I glanced at him then tensed and fidgeted nervously when his eyes narrowed. "Well I just thought it'd be good for us, you know before the baby comes because all our time would be taken and we haven't done it before. I already got my godparents' approval only because they're coming too but not in the same RV." I rambled.

He stood up and started walking towards me, making me fear for only one thing in particular. And we all know what that was.

He lowered then picked me up before carrying me to the stairs. "Sasuke the damn RV's that way!" I pouted to the door and he growled.

"You need to put on some clothes."

I huffed, slightly in relief and also in irritation. "We'll be right back." When we reached the room he sat me on the bed and headed for the bathroom. I sat there confused and finally called out to him, "Sasuke?"

"Yes?"

"Sooo... your answer?"

I waited a couple minutes in silence then saw him come from the bathroom with a pair of brown shorts and a black T-shirt in tow. "Here, put this on." He handed me the clothing but I sat there and cocked my head to show that I was still waiting for some form of response. "I want to talk about the situation before we act on it."

I sighed and stood up to pull on the shorts as he slid the shirt over his head. "Well what do you want to discuss?" I asked while sitting down on the bed and using my arms for support.

"Where are we going?"

I blinked from his immediate question, "Uh," I shrugged, "Anywhere we want. Most likely we'll go to all the famous states or see famous attractions."

"How long will it take?"

Again I shrugged, "However long we want it to."

"How big is the RV?"

"It's definitely big enough to fit all of us in it but in case if you dislike the arrangements Sakura has another one."

"Were you gonna bribe me?" I sighed and guiltily nodded making him shake his head. "I would've maybe agreed anyway although you said there was no catch." I lowered my eyes slightly in shame for a second before his next question. "Who all is going?"