PART : 8 LOVE U BEYOND INFINITY

ابدأ من البداية

Then i come out of my car and my eyes falls on her. After seeing her my breath get stuck in my throat. My mind and heart stop working as She is smiling looking at moon. In moon light she is looking more then beautiful. God has made her so beautiful for me only i know.

Then she look at me from 1st floor she is making herself believe that i m real. And then i wave my hand and she then shockingly get up after realizing that i m real and i m still waving my hand like a fool. She then got disappeared making me worried for her. Then only my phone start ringing. I ignore it looking at window making sad face. I wanna meet her then only she again come back on window and i see she is holding the phone near to her ear. Then i immediately realize that she is the one who is calling me. Then i immediately pick up the my phone. Duffer me

"Manik what are u doing here voh bhi itne rat mein.. mom ne dekh liya toh voh kya sochengi "as soon as i pick up the phone . She start asking me so many question looking at me.

"Nandini i come here just to see your smile.. "i suddenly said n she look at me shockingly for a movement and then give me a huge smile. Oh god so beautiful . Her smile is so precious for me.

"Thank u.. "i said smiling back and now she is just looking at me. "Now i wanna hug you.."i said and again she look at me shockingly. "But how manik.. tum vha aur mein yha.."she said confusingly. Her words are clearly showing that she also want hug. Wao..

"Manik ke raj mein sab possible hai just wait and watch my angel.."i said n she look at me confusingly .

"Manik what are u doing u will fall down.. "she said worriedly looking at me as i start climbing upward through pipe. She  freaks out seeing me. But today no power can stop me from meeting my angel. I finally reach upto her window and she immediately pull me inside.

Wao.. finally i get what i was waiting for. As she hug me tightly holding my shirt. and i also hug her back . Wao i find so peace in her arms. I want to hide her in my arms forever and ever. After a movement we break the hug and look deeply into each other eyes.

"R u mad manik gir jate toh.. mere kya hota "she said and look down while blushing. Wao she is dam cute. She cares for me alot. Today incident has proved this.

"Wao my angel is blushing amazing ek din mein itne sare surprises.. "i said and she look at me having a smile on her face.

"U come here to meet really.. itna pyaar kab hua mujhse.."she ask now confusingly looking at me.

"Jab mere dil ne tumhai pechan liya ki tum hi ho meri angel.. my soulmate from that day only u have started living in my heart.. bsh ab iss dil ko tumhri hi jarurat hai.. tumhai dekha bina ek pal nhi rha jata.."i said each and every word from my heart and she is just looking at me and her eyes again start becoming teary. Oh dam i made her cry.

"No no.. not today no tear no painful talks aaj hongi sirf pyaar se bhari meethi bate.. "i said she immediately move her eyelashes to remove her tear.

"Manik thank u so much for coming in my life.. yeh dil bhut kush hai.. aaj sirf aur sirf tumhre karan.. iss dil ko humsha se sirf tumhri hi talaash thi.. "she said now putting my hand on her heart. And make me listen her heartbeat. "Aankhen khule toh main dekhun tujhe , Sirf yeh hi farmaish hai , Pehli toh mujhko yaad nahi Tu meri aakhiri khwahish hai"nandini in different way confess her love and her confession take away my heart. I find her word so pure. The way she said these words looking into my eyes deeply.

__________________________

Now we are sitting at window. She is sitting in front of me and sharing her childhood memories with me. Her childhood was so beautiful. She was so naughty but what had happened to her that she started living a life like a deadbody.