Bad teacher (a logan lerman fanfic)

Hey so this is my first fan fiction I'm not really sure if I've got the hang of it but ive read lots of FANFICS before so I hope I'm on the right track :L I'm Emma by the way and please comment and tell me what I'm doing wrong/right. DONT HATE APPRECIATEEE.

l got a bit poetic in this don't judge :') by the way for y'all who don't know year eleven is the year before sixth form or the year of school when you're fifteen and sixteen :)

I turned over and whacked my alarm clock. It was Monday, and it was my first day back to school after the summer holidays. My first day of year eleven. I was dreading it. I hated school. Of course, I loved seeing my friends, but everything else about school was horrible. I groaned and stumbled out of bed.

It was half way through my first lesson and I was already done with school for the year. Chemistry. My favourite. The teacher had been droning on about "objectives for the year" for what seemed like days. Suddenly the door burst open. 'Hi, hi. So sorry I'm late, traffic was terrible, sorry, hi, hi'

He fumbled around with the books in his hands and eventually whipped out a sheet. He passed it to the teacher an flashed a cheeky grin at rows of silently stunned sixteen year old girls.

He was what I can only describe as a god. He was perfect. He had floppy black hair which fell into his bright blue eyes, and a smile that could melt even the coldest hearts. He was quite tall, but not too tall. Skinny, but not too skinny. He was the picture of perfection.

My teacher scanned the sheet of paper with a frown, then cleared her throat. 'Ladies, it seems we will be having a new assistant for the chemistry labs. Meet, uh, lurgan is it?' She sounded annoyed, as if the god standing next to her was a nuisance. The boy laughed and shook his head. 'Ahah, no it's Logan.' He turned to face us and have a little wave. 'Hi' my heart fluttered. 'HE SPOKE TO ME!!' I thought. Well, not directly to me, but STILL!! I couldn't take my eyes off him. He went to sit at the back of the classroom, and we carried on with the lesson.

For the rest of the day, all I could think about was the him. The chemistry guy. Logan.