The "monster" {A}

Name: Benjamin, goes by Ben

Age: He thinks he's seventeen

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Superhuman

Looks

He has scars all over his bodyTypical Attire: Pictured above

Typical Attire: Pictured above

Theme Song: Media

Personality: Ben is a cold, almost unfeeling guy. He becomes angry easily, though he's working on controlling that. Every once in awhile, he seems to shut down completely. Ben is highly impulsive, and only really seems to feel pity for children.

Likes: He doesn't know what he really likes yet, he used to like you

Dislikes: Cages, the dark, needles, the sight of his own blood, nightmares, your father

Scenario

When you were little, you used to have dreams about going down to the basement, where you're father never let you go.
Down there, you'd find a glass cage. In the cage, there was a little boy around your age, and he always seemed hurt.
You wanted to help him, but you couldn't find the door to the cage.
Still, you'd stay with him and talk. He never said how he got the wounds. Rather, he'd always ask you weird questions.
What was it like playing outside?
How bright is the sun normally?
What color was the sky when it wasn't raining?
What was it like to sleep in a bed?
As a child, you didn't understand why he asked those questions, but you answered.
He hated when you said anything about your father. You didn't know why though, you loved your father!
Every morning though, you'd wake up back in bed. The boy wasn't there.
Your mother told you that you were dreaming every time.
That is, until your dad died when you were a teenager. By then, you had stopped having the dreams about the boy in the basement.
You're mother acted weird for a while, before one day, you got home from school, and she was sitting with an odd boy on the couch. He looked familiar. They both turned to look at you when you walked in, the boy having a sour expression.
What do you do now?