Candy Store -Closed-

Name: Sasha

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Bitch. (Human)

Looks

Typical Attire: Pictured above

Theme Song: Media

Personality: Sasha is spoiled, manipulative, but oh so alluring. Despite her clearly horrible personality, including but not limited to a short temperature, constantly demanding and condescending tone, foul mouth , and mean sense of humor, Sasha doesn't lack friends, or boys willing to throw themselves at her. This being said, she's actually type the team player, and quite selective about who she lets get truly close on to her. She lives in the spotlight.

Likes: Acting, singing , music, being noticed, driving, parties, sweets, cats

Dislikes: Dogs, losers, being overshadowed, thunderstorms, being alone.

Other: Her mother is a famous actress, and her father is a famous musician.

Scenario

You felt like you were the only guy in school who didn't buy into Sasha's bull shit. Every day, you heard two things about her.
How great she was.
And the awful things she did that everyone g seemed to love.
Of course, you just ignored her for the most part, until she wouldn't let you anymore.
You were at your locker, getting your things to go home, whenshe came over, closing it with a smile.
"It's your lucky day. You get to be my new boyfriend."

What do you do now?