Cold Water » Baby For Who?

En başından başla

"Yes it is." Will told her.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" Lana told them excited.

My phone started ringing. I picked to see Mya calling me.

"Hi, Mya!" I said answering the phone.

"Hi, mom, can you come over dad is going somewhere and he said to come." Mya said.

"Okay, Mya, tell him I'll be over soon, bye." I said hanging up the phone. I noticed the way Will looked at me while I was on the phone and I saw the look Renee gave him.

"You guys I gotta go." I said standing up.

"Where are you going?" Will asked.

"To go spend the week with the kids." I replied.

"Oh yay! Can I come with you? I want to see my babies." Renee said standing up.

"Sure, let's go. See you guys later." I said walking away from the table with Renee to the parking lot.

"Did you see that look Will gave me?" I asked Renee once we got in the car.

"Yeah, I thought I was the only one who saw it. It's like he doesn't want you away the kids. Well, more like he doesn't want you around Brock." She said.

"Do you think he would do say something about me being around the kids?" I asked.

"Honestly, yes, I mean I like Goldberg and everything but there's no way he's cool about everything. I think Meaka's right, you should go back to Brock and learn to be in a relationship with your husband, Dani. All of this is going to blow up in your face soon." Renee said.

"Renee, I'm not a kid I'm twenty five dammit!" She shouted.

"Are you acting like a twenty five year old right now?" Renee asked.

"No I'm not. I just want to be normal Renee." I said.

"You there's no such thing as normal and you can't be normal if you're putting yourself in messy situations." She said.

"Uggh!" I groaned hitting the headrest.

"You need to fix this mess before it gets out of hand and I don't want to be the one to say I told so but I'm sure Meaka does." Renee said.

🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲

"I'm here!" I yelled walking into the house.

"With auntie Renee!" Renee yelled.

"Mommy!" Duke said running down the stairs.

"Hey buddy." I said then picking him up.

"Naynay!" Turk and Luke yelled running down the stairs.

"Hey boys!" Renee said giving them each a hug.

"Boys, where's Mya?" I asked.

"Dad's talking to her about your baby." Luke said.

"My baby?" I asked.

"Yeah, is dad the daddy?" Turk asked.

"Guys maybe later." I said putting Duke down. I gave Renee a look which meant that she needed to watch the boys while I got Mya's room to have a talk with Brock.

I began walking my heels clicking with every step and then I walked upstairs to Mya's room. I knocked on the door then opened it. I saw Mya and Brock hugging and it looked like Mya was crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Leave me alone." She replied walking into her bathroom. I guess I'm going to deal with her issue later. I looked at Brock.

"We need to talk." I said then walked out of Mya's room and into the hallways.

Brock got up then looked at Mya's bathroom, then walked out of the room.

"Why are you talking my baby with the kids?" I asked him once he closed the door behind him.

"They have questions and I'm just answering them." He said.

"If they questions then you should call me so I can answer them." I said.

"Would you honestly tell these kids the truth because you can handle tell yourself the truth, Danielle." He said.

"You don't know what you're talking about." I said.

"Oh really so how's your fantasy life with Goldberg? I mean what man can be so calm about raising another man's child." Brock said.

"My life is fine and what makes you think that my unborn baby isn't for him?" I asked.

"Because I know and no matter how much you deny it. You know the truth." He replied.

"So what's the truth?" I asked.

He kissed me and I felt the sparks but I pushed him away.

"That's the truth." He said.

"I don't understand." I said.

"Take off the ring he gave you and come back and be with us." He said.

💎 💎 💎 💎 💎 💎 💎 💎

"Mya!" I yelled as she ran away from me.

"Leave me alone!" She yelled running into her room.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked Renee.

"Are you serious or are you slow?" She asked me.

"Are you gonna tell me what's wrong or be annoying?" I asked.

"She's doing what even normal young girl does when they know something is wrong." She said.

"See I told Brock not to tell the kids." I said.

"You act like Mya and Luke are not on social media or don't have friends that would tell them what's going on. I told you, Danielle you need to figure out this situation because you don't have only yourself to think about." Renee said.