Chapter 21"Why?"

"What am I going to do with this..?"

time skip

we all were called over and... Tenma got the 2 stone...

"Katora does exist" Tenma insisted once again.... "she's the one guiding us"

"I.. really don't know who is right or wrong between these two...." I sweat dropped

"That's impossible" Minori again.. says.... "...."

"Why do you keep insisting that Katora is dead?" Tenma asked

"because, I was the last person by her side. right before Princess Katora met her death.

I will tell you of what happened that day, of the frightening scene that I saw" she said as she started leaving again "y-your getting to get the doll again..?"

and there he goes.. his spirit is in the doll

"Are you unable to explain things to us without turning into a clown first?" Tetsukado asked. but I realized the reflection on the TV... then he turned around and we see someone...

"P-Potomuri san...

That's you, right?" I asked

"This is my real form" he said... even the voice changed

"Real?" Morimura wondered

"EEHHH!!!??" everyone wondered.. "huh? is it that shocking?

"I have already told you that mt home planet Kieru, was swallowed up by a variant black hole. at the time, I was a scientist in the midst of investigating the Cosmic Plasma Photon Beam that would save Kieru"

"Cosmic Plasma Photon Beam... meaning a weapon that could blot out a black hole.... right?" I asked wondering

"Blot out a black hole?" the others wondered

"hai" Potomuri san paused " Progress was going well, but I ran into an impasse at the last stage. while the structure of the Photon Beam was ready I was unable to create mythril, a metal that can withstand containing the Cosmic Plama's enormous energy.

the leaders of kieru's government deemed that we will be unable to make it in time"

Potomuri's POV

"They made the unanimous agreement that Princess Katora alone be saved so that she may rebuild our home one day. we made her the last lifeboat that could shake off the Black hole's pull

flashback

"I cannot leave my people to save myself . I am the princess of this planet. I must be here with this planet when it meets its end.

the one who must survive here is you, Potomuri" Katora sama said

"What are you saying Your Highness!?"

"You have the power to save other people's lives.

when you come across another planet that is same as ours. you will be able to save the people of that planet. you are able to create hope using your intelligence and creativity of which there is no equal.

your the only one who can"

"But Princess Katora..!" I tried to make her stop insisting but.... she smiled
"I'm counting on you"

End of flashback

"And with that, Princess Katora forced me to escape. she had decided someone like me was worth more than her own life!