Flirting with the Enemy

Incase anyone's confused these stories are not connected and stand alone as drabbles of their own.

One  Draco
________

    His hands move skillfully to remove my bra, his mouth pressing against my chest where skin was exposed. I tilted my head to allow him more access, moaning in pleasure at the press of his rough hands on my flesh.

"We have a few minutes. You want it?" His throaty voice sent shivers down my spine. I nodded and wrapped my legs around his waist, wasting no time in making my desires known.

"Touch me, please."

He groaned and his mouth moved again to cover my own. His fingers dip into my waistband, finding my sticky wet sex and pushing inside without hesitation. My moans become lost in his lips as he fingers me, touching where he knew I loved it, until he hit my sweet spot and I was seeing stars behind my eyes.

"Draco." I whimper and he groans into my mouth, pushing his knee up between my thighs so I can grind on it as I'm coming. Im always surprised at how fast he can finish me off, like every one of my needs are hard wired to him - it only takes a few moments for him to have me falling apart under his hand.

I let out a breathless sigh as he pulls away and too suddenly I'm being set on trembling legs. His hand still tight around my waist, keeping me steady.

"Fuck I want you right now." He murmurs. "Stay with me."

I shake my head and try to ignore the shivers that pass through me, considering the offer. "I have transfiguration." I decide and push his chest back as I pull down my skirt, making sure It was at the proper level before casting a scourgify on both of us. He watches me, annoyed, and removes his hand from my waist.

"Honestly, you're a fucking tease." He scoffs, and just like that the passionate gentle Draco is gone, vanished into thin air. I decide that I look okay and ignore him as I shove my wand into my sock. He was such a jerk.

"I'm late." I mumble and move to exit the broom cupboard we had met in this time. He let's me go but not before grabbing my elbow.

"Don't forget to act normal out there." He says and I understand his meaning. It was a silent agreement between us that our relationship or whatever this was, remained secret from everyone.

"You don't have to worry. I hate your guts remember?" I smirk and he lets go of my arm, nodding.

"You'd better not forget it."

I exit the cupboard with a roll of my eyes.

°°°•••°°°

When I enter the Great hall he's laughing with his friends at the slytherin table. As usual, I seek him out and can't help the butterflies that flutter in my stomach as I take my seat. His eyes meet mine for a moment, but he pulls away before I can blink. Reengaging in rapid conversation with another Slytherin as I sigh.

Bored I grab a muffin and glance around, Fred and George are as usual-conspiratorially talking at the edge of the table, not noticing that I had sat down. I consider making my presence known in the form of beaning one of them with my muffin when I am presented a better opportunity.

"Hello Celeste,"

I look up in delight to see none other than Amicus Finch smirking at me. I raised my brows as I smiled back. Amicus was a popular slytherin seventh year and head boy of slytherin house. Besides being well liked he was popular with the ladies and could often be seen taking one girl out or the other.