Chapter Three - Well, SNAP!

The remainder of the flight was almost up, and before I knew it - We were less than 2 hours from Heathrow Airport, and my nerves were through the roof.

I cross my arms, and yawn. Was there such thing of feeling over awake?

Like, you've had so much sleep - that your just wide awake.

Nan yawns, as she's just woken up.

"Mornin' Nan" I say, turning my head slightly. Her hair was all fluffed up, and messy, yet it looked like a moehawk. I laugh, and flatter her hair down.

I turn to Molly, who was wide awake, listening to music.

I wondered if that was all the girl ever did.

I yank out one of her plugs, and she turns to me, glaring. I grin. "Yo, Molly! Were landing soon!"

Molly, grabs the dangling earphone, and shoves it back in her ear.

I nod, shrugging.

The hour passed quickly, and before I knew it - We were being told to put our seat belts on, as we were coming in for landing. At Last.

The plane hits the runway, and we glide - feels like dancing on ice. Molly's music was now turned off, as she abruptly shoved the phone in her pocket.

Everyone swiftly moved off the plane, and down into this lounge area, which was then moved out into a terminal. It was like going back in time, to when we were back at the airport. In Australia. I turn to my side, and expect to see Molly, but she'd dissapeared. Worried, I scan the area for her, hoping she'd pop up somewhere, or that's she'd gone to the toilet.

"What's wrong?" Nan asks, tightening the strap on her bag.

"Molly, she's gone" I say, studying the area again.

"She went off with her exchange family, see" Nan says, turning my head.

There was Molly, standing beside a woman, and man, holding cardboard name holders - which read Patricia and Sven. 3 children were scattered around their mother, holding cards that read Alisha, Peony and Jackson. "Aunty Sally"

I jump, and I turn, only to see that I was alone. My mouth drops and I quiver.

"Sacha"

I turn, and see my cousin. I smile, and grin. "Hello!"

I turn to see my cousin, and her family. I smile, and greet them all.

We all collected our luggage, and I was eager to carry my own suitcase. As we made our way outside, around to the airport car park - I hear several high pitched screams, which make me jump. Was someone being murdered? I stop and curiously enough, drop my bags, and follow the screams. The get louder as I approach.

I see a high silver fence, and I see a mass of screaming teenage girls. That wasn't normal, or was it. I inch closer, every step, the scream's popping into my ears.

"HARRY!" "LOUIS!" "ZAYN!" "NIALL!" "LIAM!" "WE LOVE YOU!" "OH MY! THEY ARE HERE!" "STOP SHOVING!" "COME TALK TO US!" "PLEASE!" "WE LOVE YOU"

I jump at the reaction.

I was curious, I wanted to see what these girls were creating a fuss over.

I inch closer, until I'm at the back of a fairly large crowd. All the girls were screaming, and hitting the fence with such impact it shook. The sound, the wire, it was so loud.

I try jumping, though my height, and the fact i was wearing skinny jeans didn't help.

I tried to pier over the tops of the girls head's but it was no use, I couldn't see a bloomin' thing.

I sigh in attempt to see whatever was behind the fence was a fail, I sigh, and walk away, heading back over to were I'd dropped the bags.

I crossed a section, wear there was a gutter, and road strip, with large iron gates, which opened mechanically, and released cars. I figured it was a V.I.P area.

The gate slowly opened, and two black vans rolled, and before I knew it - all I saw was blackness.

"Move out of the way! Everyone, move back!"

"Let her breath, gee!"

"Is she alright?"

"Is she concious?"

I flutter my eyes open, and instantly sit, up, taking in my surroundings.

I was in a car.

And I was surrounded, by... people... guys. 

I look around myself, and my vision is blurred, I cannot see a thing.

"Are you alright, love?"

I jump at the comment.

Love, love. Where does the comment love pop into my mind.

"You okay, babe?"

I flutter my eye lids.

Babe. Love. Babe. Love.

These words were so familliar, sitting on the tip of my toungue.

Who were these guys? What if I was in a van, a white van... That aint good news.

But babe, and love...

I pondered over who these people were.

"Why don't you try, Niall?"

I'm not in a van with One Direction.

Am I?