Rajveer-Naina : Pyaar Ka Dard Hai!

"Akhir kya galti hai meri? Kyun kar rahe hain aap mujhey ignore?",

shouts Naina, unable to bear his ignorance. Why is it affecting her so much, she knows not.

"Enough Cadet Singh, ye mera room hai koi public place nahi jahan aap jaise marzi baat kar sakti hain!",

scolds Rajveer, trying to shield his true feelings by scolding her.

What is his problem? Can't he just tell her how he felt spending those nights with her during the mentorship programme, without caring about the world? Hell even Dr. Mishra gave him the hints that he is in love! Why is he so determined to torture her as well as himself?

"Hun... ek hi pal mein aisa kya ho gaya hai Sir ki apne apni kahi hui baat hi badal daali?",

asks Naina, her voice turned softer. Only if she would have heard the whole of the conversation between Dr. Mishra and her Rajveer Sir that night, when she for the first time felt a pinch of jealousy towards Dr. Mishra and possessiveness towards Rajveer, on seeing Rajveer and Ritu together, then she wouldn't have to go through the pain of asking this question to him.

Rajveer looks towards her, his brows creased.

"Aap kehna kya chahti hain Cadet Singh? Konsi baat?",

asks Rajveer, afraid, had she heard the whole of the conversation between him and Dr. Mishra? And even if she had, could she make out who it is he is in love with?

Naina reminds him the day when she entered his room without knocking...

*Flashback*

"Sir mujhey apse baat karni hai!",

she says in a hurry.

"Relax Cadet Singh. Kya hua?",

asks Rajveer, concerned.

"Aao baitho...",

he invites her to take a seat on the sofa.

"Ahmm... I am extremely sorry Sir, main aise bina knock kiye... I mean I didn't want to disturb you but this is important!"