I'm back!

Unedited..Sorry if it don't make sense x

I'm back, never thought I would be but I'm am actually back! Hogwarts was a bit beat up but still the same as I remember it. It's my last year here so I'm planning to make the most of it! It can't be any worse then what my life is like at the moment. I hope. My parents would of never let me have come back. If they remember me...
I am finally head girl though, I have waited for this since the day I joined!

"this year will be good!"

I told myself as walked through the wall to the platform. Although harry and Ron won't be joining me this year, when they heard the chance to miss the last year of school they jumped on the offer. Typical. It wasn't a question for me, yes i liked staying with the Wesley, but this can't be the end of my life I was meant for more then just Winning a battle I want to learn more.

I found an empty carriage on the train and sat down to read my book.
Draco?
From my carriage I could hear the femiler voice of a certain Malfoy.
"You carry on I need to talk to someone I meet you up ."
My door opened, standing casually leaning on the door frame with a side grin on his face was Draco Malfoy looking right at me.

"I'm surprised they let you back Malfoy"  I said to him not even looking up from my book.

"Well hello to you to granger, or should I say head girl."
I shot him a look, he hates me why is he even talking to Me?

" you hate me and I hate you why don't we just leave it as that ?" I answered

"Ahhh well you see.." he said while walking over siting opposite me and leaning forward to me. "We are going to have to start at least tolerating each other because you are now looking at your new head boy" he said leading back and giving me another side grin. 

"What happened they run out of actual  death eaters to give head boy to?"

"Say what you like but we are going to be spending a lot of time together granger" he winks at me "see you in school" he gets up at walks to the door but just before he goes he turn to me and said

"Hey granger, I'm sorry ...for before you know with the whole being a death eater thing, it turns out I like the side your on a lot better" he give me a little  smirk,Then he walk out.
"Was he trying to be friend with me?"
I shake my head slightly in disbelief.
----------------------------------------------
Hiya.... please leave a comment so I know what to do next! X thank you for reading hope you enjoy! X
Ps: I'm dyslexic so I'm sorry if you can't read it x
.E.S.