Cas tosses the clothing away into the corner of the room, then grabs Dean's shirt and strips that off the boy's tanned body too.
'God bless basketball', Cas thinks, as miles of tanned toned skin is revealed before him. He shivers as his fingers slide up Dean's body, slower this time, like the last time they were here, in this apartment, and Cas had tried to teach Dean patience. Now they had the time to, now they could take all night and explore, taste, mark each other.
He pushes Dean back on the bed and leans down, hovering over Dean for a minute, swallowing down the lump in his throat at how breath taking those eyes were and how amazing it felt to be the one here, like this, with Dean.
"....Trust me, okay?"

*

Dean shivers as he feels Cas' eyes on his lips, trembling as he's trying to figure out whether he wants him to breakt he rule or not... his head is swimming with desire and urgency and need and for a moment he's pretty sure he's going to kill Cas, if he doesn't kiss him right now. But then the moment's over and Cas is undressing him, taking in inch after inch of naked, tanned skin and Dean sighs softly at how hot this makes him, just the look of bright blue eyes on his body. When Cas pushes him back and speaks in a quiet, a soothing voice, Dean doesn't have any other choice. He nods quickly, licking his lips as he feels the heat rising in his body.

"Y-yes.. I trust you, Cas...."

It surprises him, how easy those words fall off his lips, how they don't make his stomach twist in indisposition and reluctance.

Somehow... it feels right...
*
Cas licks his lips, bringing his lower lip into his mouth as he does it, then gives a soft smile before reaching out and turning the bedside lamp off. The blinds were already drawn, and with the light off the room was cast into darkness. Dean makes a sound of disapproval, but Cas presses to fingers to his lips, voice soft and deep as he murmurs 'Shhh, Dean...'
Cas moves down the bed, making sure Dean is in the middle of it, and forces the boy's legs apart with his hands. A smile ghosts over his face at the harsh intake of breath from Dean in the dark, but he doesn't stop at that, fingers sliding up Dean's thighs, gripping the strong muscle gently. Cas leans down and breathes out, hot breath puffing over the delicate skin where leg meets torso, Castiel's thumbs brushing behind. He moves up, straddling one of Dean's legs, his rough hands skating over Dean's torso, catching rough skin on smooth, bumping over muscles and over ribs, to stop again around his waist, grip firm there once more. Cas leans in and kisses, soft, slow presses of his lips to one stop, then barely moving back to trail his lips and the tip of his nose to the next stop. It's torturous and slow, and then Cas removes all sensation at once, pulling his hands and mouth back to leave Dean blind in the dark, not knowing where he was going to touch next.
There's the barest brush of a tongue over one of Dean's nipples, then a scrape of teeth over the hardening bud, before another touch, nails, scraping lightly down Dean's side, over each rib, bu-bu-bump, down to his hip, to grip there while Cas' mouth works over to the other nipple. He's silent while he moves, wanting to hear everything Dean's experiencing, listen as the arousal and frustration ratchets up.

*

To be completely honest, Dean hates the idea. He hates not being able to see, to observe, to watch what Cas was doing. He's never liked sex in the dark. The backrooms of The Haight, sure, as long as the dim lights were on or at least flickering. Complete and utter darkness though is a no-go. Not because he's scared, Jesus, he's eighteen! It's just... he'd had sex with so many people, men and - earlier, when he hadn't been sure of his sexuality yet - women and somewhere along the way he had lost track.

The thing is - he knows this is Cas. He can hear him breathing against his chest, his stomach, can feel his rough hands, the hands of an artist, sliding over his skin, caressing every inch they can reach. But what he desperately wants- needs, is to see him, drown in those incredibly blue eyes, see the spark in them when he's found something else to tease Dean with, to delay and extend absolute pleasure. His hands come up, searching for Cas' face and pulling him down, their noses and foreheads touching, as Dean breathes against his lips, slowly, trying to calm down.