She will be loved

Start from the beginning

Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He(She) was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else

I drove for miles and miles and wound up at
your door
I've had you so many times but somehow I
want more

I don't mind spending every day
Out in your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved

Tap on the window, knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore

It's always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along, yeah
My heart is full and my door's always open
You come anytime you want, yeah

I don't mind spending every day
Out in your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved

I know you hide alone in your car
Know all of the things that make you who
you are
I know the goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and begs me to catch her
every time she falls

Yeah

Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful

I don't mind spending every day
Out in your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved

Please don't try so hard to say goodbye.

She finished and I had been reading the letter through out the song, of course while slightly crying. The letter read.....

{Dear Alex, my Alex, I knew when I came back I would see you and my life would be clear again. The day I met you I knew that you would be loved, if not by someone else, always by me. The thing is .... I drove for miles and miles to try and fall out of love with you, because I knew you deserved better. No matter how hard I looked or how far I drove, I still wound up at your door. That I will never regret. I am so madly in love with you. I will spend everyday, never missing a beat, pro-founding my love for you Alex. You will be loved. Today I am about to make the stupidest move, but if I love you, I have to. You are going to marry Ryder today and I will be at the wedding, not with the team, but where I can see you and you not see me. Your name may be changing, but you will always be 'My Alex', and you will always be loved.... by me.... Tobin Heath.
   Forget me I beg of you, but I will never forget you.

Ps- If you want to ever find me,... I'll be in your corner in the pouring rain and looking for my girl with a broken smile. Hoeing one day I'll be the one to make her smile no longer broken but full. See you soon Alex 'Gray', my Alex. I love you and you are loved. Your's truly.... , your Toby.

I wiped my face and finally looked up to see her in front of me. I smiled at her and wiped her tears away. 'It's not a broken smile anymore thanks to you. I love you Tobin, my Toby. I am loved by you and only you.' I said before smashing my lips into her's. I wanted her now and I was going to have her. 'We are taking the later flight' I said smirking at her. 'Whatever you want pretty.' She said rubbing up my arms. I pulled her up more and turned to push her down onto the bed. I didn't hesitate, I ripped my gown off and threw in somewhere. 'Good... I want you' I said while unbuttoning her shirt. 'Never gets old' she said while looking at my top half. I leaned down and kissed her sweetly and slowly once again.  We both pulled away and stared into each other's eyes. "She will be loved" she said to me while brushing my hair behind my ear. "Only ever by you" I said before connecting our lips again. I know I loved her and I knew she loved me. We found our happiness in each other that will lasts life time. I will forever be in love with Tobin Heath, the one who saved my life.

{5 years later}
Tobin's POV
I will forever be in love with The Alex Morgan. That morning we made our love known to each other in every way possible. Closing out everything in this world but each other. Now we are at the beach with our two kids Joseph and Payton. They were born on May 29th on my birthday, birthed by my beautiful wife Alex. Payton is just like her mother in so many ways. I think we are going to have trouble keeping the boys or girls away from her. Joseph, he is not like her as much, but sometimes it shows. They both have her eyes... of all things... they have the breathtaking I fell in love with. The best blessing I have ever been given other than my wife is looking into both of my babies eyes and sees my their mother in them. I have never been more content and happy with my life and I would never change a thing.

"Alex... my wife.. the mother of my children... (she will be loved)... by me... FOREVER.