Chapter 65 The opening (Last chapter)

Start from the beginning

It's finally time for me to walk up on the stage and introduce myself and my club. There's a lot of people and I actually get a little anxious standing in front of all these people.
The music turns off and I now have everybody's attention.
"Can everybody hear me loud and clear?" I ask out in the room through the microphone and people are screaming yes so I continue. "For those who don't know then I'm Amelia Dane and I'm the owner of this club. I wanna thank y'all for coming tonight, I really appreciate it. This has been my dream since I was about 15 and it's so surreal to stand here experiencing my dream. I really hope that y'all gonna have the best party tonight because that would really make me happy. Me and my amazing employers are gonna do our best to make this night the best night." I say and people are now cheering. "If you haven't seen it then there's flyers laying around where there's all kind of information and prices on drinks. Aaand.. from this moment right now then there's happy hour for the rest of the night!" I announce as that's my little surprise for them all and people are screaming and cheering. "But I don't wanna bore you anymore because as y'all probably know then I have a special guest to entertain you for the next hour." People are now screaming like crazy and yelling his name and I now see him and Denaun walk up the stairs to the stage, so I now walk over to them as I wanna go down from the stage but Marshall grabs me and pulls me with him across the stage. "What are you doing?" I ask him.
"I just have something to say." He says in my ear and I get so extremely shy right now as I have no idea what he's gonna do or say.
"Yo." He says into the mic and he's waiting for people to calm down as he still has a grip on my arm like he's afraid that I might run. "Thank y'all for coming tonight. Before I start then I just wanna say something to y'all and Amelia for that sake."
"Marshall, my arm." I giggle and people can even hear it through the microphone which makes the crowd of people laugh.
"Oh sorry." He chuckles and let's go of my arm. "I've known Amelia for almost 20 years and this moment right here was all she talked about when we were younger." He begins and then he looks at me. "Amelia, I remember once when we sat on my mom's couch, I think I was about 19 or 20 and we were talking about our dreams and I said that one day we were gonna have it all man, one day you were gonna have your club and I would come here with all my famous rapper friends." He says making us both laugh. "I always believed in you like you always believed in me man. I know that we've had a lot of ups and downs throughout all these years but now we both stand here today. You've blessed me with our amazing daughter and we're still standing straight side by side after all the bullshit we've been through." He says and I'm surprised that he says all this in front of all these people. "I'm so fucking proud of you Amelia and I'm glad to be here and celebrate this night with you."
"So am I." I say and the microphone catches it weakly.
"Can we just make a fucking party for Amelia tonight?" He asks the crowd. "She's worked her ass off for this." He adds and the crowd goes crazy now. "And one last thing." He says into the microphone as he turns to me. "I love you baby." He says and kisses me. I've never heard a crowd go so crazy as they do now. I'm so surprised that he's sharing his love for me in front of so many people specially when he knows people are standing with their phones filming. I get so emotional that I begin to cry and Marshall pulls away looking at me with a huge smile as he dries my tears away with his thumbs. "Happy tears, I hope?" He says and I just nod laughing. He gives me a final kiss and then he hugs he tightly.
"You have to perform now." I say in his ear.
"Yeah." He says and he makes sure to point the microphone to the floor before he speaks again. "Meet me in your office afterwards." And I just nod and walk down from the stage. My legs are shaking like crazy.

After Marshall's performers then I sit on my desk in my office waiting for him. I've seen the whole concert from the balcony but now I'm just waiting for him.
He finally walks into my office and we both smile, it's not a usual smile but a different smile after what happened before the concert.
"You're crazy." I laugh as he closes the door behind him. "You know that?"
"Yeah." He says as he locks the door.
"That's gonna be all over the news tomorrow." I say as he walks towards me.
"And everyone is gonna know that you're my girl." He says and places himself between my legs. "Just how I like it." I like that too.. he now kisses my neck and I immediately know what his intentions are and I'm not gonna fight him. Marshall folds up my long dress and begin to massage my thighs. I reach down and open his pants as I know we have to be quick because the others are waiting on us.
Marshall pulls my thong aside and enters me. I hold him close into me as he begins to trust inside me. I love how spontaneous he always is and how he always spice things up a little.
Eventually he becomes more eager and he trusts harder and faster making the table crack a little. My hands are grabbing the collar of his shirt as I moan softly into his neck.
Marshall cums and he connects our lips as he makes the final trusts. He brings his hands up to my face and pulls away from the kiss looking at me smiling.
"You know what?" He asks.
"No?"
"I just fucked the owner of Future." He says with a silly smile on his face but it makes me laugh.

Okay guys.. that was it! I chose to update a little earlier :)

I have good and bad news.. first the bad news;

I know that most of you commented that you wanted the 4th book and I'm so deeply sorry to disappoint you but I won't do it. I hate disappointing my readers especially when I've asked their opinion, but here's why;
I don't think it's gonna be an interesting book as there wouldn't be much to build the story from and I honestly don't believe in the book, therefore I won't do something I don't believe in. I like to know that what I write is something that I'm passioned about and I wouldn't be that with this. I would only do it to make you happy and that's wrong. I would end up hating writing it so I'm sorry but it's not gonna happen :)

THE GOOD NEWS IS... I'm gonna start uploading chapters of my new book; "The player gets played" and it's gonna be up in a few minutes :) I was actually so excited about that book that I chose to upload this chapter earlier.

I've enjoyed writing these books and thank you for the support. I hope to see y'all at my new book :)