1-800-STOP-JESSE-MCCREE

Start from the beginning

"Dad I need to do research!" Hana protested.

"Hit the books then I have plenty," Jack unplugged the rose gold laptop and walked back out to the study room. Locking the devices safely in his uncrackable safe. Hana closed the door and dialled Lucio and put him on speaker.

"Y'ello!" Lucio chirped from the other end.

"LUCIO MY DAD CONFISCATED MY TECH STUFF!" Hana complained, feigning sadness and dramatising the situation.

-

"How is that you're able to take me out of Santa Fe when you did not contribute anything in my life?" The young adult, sporting a tanned coloured Stetson while dragging his second-hand red luggage, with bright stickers and his love for the Wild West, unwillingly behind the well-dressed man pulling the matte black suitcase asked.

"Ya suddenly showed up and dragged me away from my ma!" Young Jesse argued. The man, Gabriel Reyes, keyed his apartment number on the pad for entry. "You're nothing but a selfish bastard just because ya know you got a son from your numerous flings!"

"Calm down kid, you should be grateful I pulled you out of there," Gabriel replied hoping to shut the young adult up. Instead, Jesse's blood boiled more.

"Whaddya mean by that? Be 'grateful' that you couldn't stand seeing ya son, that ya didn't know existed for the past 19 years, living in the dumps?" Jesse had every right to be angry, a stranger shows up, claiming to be his father and is currently in his custody. Gabriel pressed the elevator button and waited.

"I know you existed for God's sake McCree, because of your mother I wasn't able to find you!"

"Oh so now we're pinning the blame on Ma huh?" Jesse rolled his eyes, "How mature of you," Jesse spat bitterly and crossed his arms over his chest. The Swiss doctor living on the S floor waved at Gabriel, Gabriel acknowledges and smiled back. "This is what I'm talking about, your flings!"

"Angela is 23, Jesse," Gabriel replied back in annoyance. Jesse mumbled incoherent ramblings. The elevator dinged and the door opened, a spacious semi-circular elevator with red fabric seats at the sides of the elevator. Jesse was impressed and in awe, but it's no surprised his father is able to live in this luxurious place. "And for your information, your mother's the only one I've slept with so far." Jesse scoffed, obviously not believing the man. Gabriel pressed the A floor.

"The court is messed up for lettin' ya take custody of me," Jesse spoke while sitting down on the chair and glancing out of the glass window. Seeing the elevator travelling further up and the bustling town shrinking as they escalate. "Just because you're a lawyer with better pay, a better housing environment etcetera etcetera with zero contributions to my life makes you the better parent to take care of me?"

"Jesse, you need to go to a better college, the colleges here are great and convenient. You're a smart kid, I've seen the acceptance letters," Gabriel praised, "Your home is not the right environment to be in, Jesse"

"Ya just want me to go to college so I can eventually inherit your damn firm right?" Jesse taunted to spike the man further but Gabriel shook his head.

"No, I want you to do what you like. I've been that path when I was your age." Gabriel replied calmly and a flood of memories rushed into his head. When he first got accepted to different colleges, offering his beloved art course to him; however, his father pressured him to get into law school instead. Since it's much more beneficial for him and eventually inheriting the Reyes law firm. Which he did, regrettably, he didn't get to pursue his interests.

The door opened, and the Shimada brothers were seen arguing outside.

"You think it's funny writing that and making father take care of your pranks over and over again?" The eldest, Hanzo, chided. The youngest, Genji, covered both his ears muffling out his brother chides. Annoyed at how his brother 'can't take a joke'.