"I'd better be going," Louis said when they set the hose in place. "Thanks for the jacket,"

"No worries," Harry smiled "See you,"

 **

Louis arrived to his Art History class and sat in his usual seat.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here. The looser of the wet t-shirt contest." Gemma laughed, sitting next to him.

"Ha-ha-ha. Very funny," Louis faked a laugh "It was an accident actually,"

"Oh, I'm sure he made it look like an accident,"

Louis cheeks turned a soft shade of pink "No, he... I mean, we..."

"So it was a he who did that to you?" Gemma asked amused. Louis shifted in his seat and tightened the jacket around him "And do you like him back?" Gemma didn't let him answer "By the red on your cheeks I would say you do,"

"Gemma," Louis said, trying to be serious, but thinking about Harry always created at least a crooked smile on his face "The class's about to start,"

Gemma snorted "The teacher is struggling with the projector, I'm not even sure we will have class. Come on, tell me about it,"

Louis shrugged "I don't know what to tell you, I mean, I'm not sure of anything right now,"

Gemma saw Louis wasn't goofing around anymore "Is he the first guy you like?"

Louis sighed "Yeah,"

"Well, I happen to have a little bit of experience in that matter," She said playfully slapping his knee "My brother also had a first guy. It's not that hard actually, you'll eventually find out if you still like girls and guys, or if it's only this guy... or if you'll completely forget about girls. You just wait," She said sharing a gentle smile.

Louis didn't really want to talk about this right now. He had a plane ticket to go back to London in December. He didn't want to think of this at all. "You're pretty close to your brother, aren't you?" He changed the subject.

 "You could say that. I'm the older sister that scares away the boys and girls from him," she grinned "Now that we're both in uni is kind of hard to keep up with each other but we try to talk from time to time. We've got each other's backs."

"Yeah, it's nice to have someone of your family to support you no matter what," Louis agreed

"You also have a sister?" she asked curiously.

Louis laughed lightly, "I have four. But it's my cousin I'm talking about. I love him to death, he's always there for me," Louis smiled, remembering every time Liam's helped him through rough times. Louis noted Gemma spoke of his brother with the same fondness as Louis when he remembered Liam "Your brother must be a good lad," he said.

She smiled and sighed "Yeah. He tells the worst jokes in the world. But I love him,"

The professor then started talking.

"Write your number," Gemma gave Louis her phone. Louis took it and wrote his number.

Moments later his phone buzzed with was a text

From Unknown Number: Heey Bug

Louis looked at Gemma and she was smiling, looking at the presentation. Louis saved Gemma's number under the name 'Smurf'

To Smurf: Hey Smurf

From Smurf: ha-ha v original

To Smurf: your hair's bluer today