24: Little Girl

**NOT EDITED** Chapter Twenty-Four

"Little Girl"

Life moved pretty smoothly after that, well besides the wedding that was currently being scheduled between Andrew and my mother.

Its now been about two weeks since I started school at Sydney and Michael, Ashton, Bailey, and I had all become like best friends. It was as if we'd known each other since preschool, not just a few weeks.

All this leads us up to now.

Luke and I were making our round to the grocery store, this had become sort of a Sunday tradition.

And i was being a bratt, another 'Sunday Tradition'.

"Amber please talk to me." Luke whined as he kept his eyes on the road, but i knew his mind was on nothing but me. I don't even know why i didn't want to talk to him, to anyone else it would look like I just wanted to cause a problem but that was far from anything i was meaning to do.

I shook my head no, a smirk growing on my lips as he let out a huff.

"What did i do?" Luke asked me, his voice becoming firm.

I shook my head no, once again. The ride went on like that for awhile, him trying to get me to talk and me just shaking my head 'no'.

"Come on Amber." Luke huffed. He was now looking at me, still driving, but looking directly at me with a look that almost frightened me.

As soon as he gave me that look, i knew i should have just answered him the first time he asked. His eyes were glossed over with a look that i could almost mistake as lust, but I knew better than that, he was pissed.

Luke pulled over on the side of the freeway and shut off the car. He unbuckled his seatbelt and left the car with the slam of the door. As he made his way stomping to my door, i felt like curling up into a ball and hiding under the seat. He looked so big and i felt so small.

He flung open my door and climbed into my seat, pushing me to the side.

"Get over my lap." He growled, venom laced throughout his words.

"What?" I asked with wide eyes.

"You heard me, little girl." The nickname falling off his lips with ease. This was no longer Luke, I have no idea who it was, but i no longer recognized him as the loving, weirdo Luke i've grown to know. The weird thing is, a part of me liked this 'new Luke'.

I slowly bent over his lap, resting my stomach on his legs causing my butt to stick up into the air. I immediately regretted wearing a skirt as I felt his hand lightly rest on my bum.

"L-luke what the hell are you do-." I began, only to be cut off by his sharp words.

"Shush, Amber. You think you can just ignore me like that and not tell me why?" Luke whispered groggily, as he rubbed him hand over the black material of my skirt. "You deserved to be punished."

"Luke- If you're going to do what I think you are.." I warned him. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but he just grabbed my hips and held me onto him with force.

I've read about situations like this on wattpad, and if he was going to do what i think he was I might just explode with embarrassment.

"You're getting ten, count doll." He told me with a lustful smirk before lifting his hand and smacking it hard down on my butt.

"Luke!" I screamed, trying to wiggle out of his grasp. "Stop!"

"I don't hear counting? Thats another two slaps, you may just want to count and get this over with Amber." He chuckled, giving me another harsh slap.

"t-two." I choked out glaring at Luke. What the hell did he think he was doing? I wanted to slap him and ask him how he'd like it, but i also didn't want another two slaps since he wasn't showing any mercy with how hard he was smacking me.

"Thats my girl." He growled into my ear, his hot breath fanning me. He lifted his hand and brought it down once more with a satisfied smile. I groaned out in pain, that slap was the worst one yet, surely leaving a mark.

"Three." I spat out. I closed my eyes tightly, trying to keep myself from crying.

Nine smacks later, I was crying and gripping the car seat like my life depended on it.

"You did such a good job." Luke told me sweetly, as he wiped a tear from my cheek. His lustful side now seemed gone, thankfully.

"So good, i think you deserve a reward." He growled in my ear, my eyes opening wide with shock. His lustful side was back once more and i had to hold back my look of disappointment.

"What?" I asked, sitting up so i was on his lap.

"A reward. What would you like?" He whispered, his hot breath on my ear.

"Ice cream?" I asked, hoping he'd just expect that answer rather than any more sexual encounters, but i was wrong.

"Oh, silly girl. I meant, would you like my fingers.. or mouth?" Luke chuckled darkly.

"Oh.." I said with disappointment, better luck next time doll.

"What do you want?"

"Mouth." I told him confidently, hoping to god he meant kissing.

"Okay little girl, bend over." Luke growned, as his fingers found my pantie line.

"Luke? What are you doing?" I gasped as he began to slowly pull my underwear down.

"Rewarding you."

"I said mouth, just kiss me."

"Oh, Am-" Luke began with a smirk, only to be cut off by his cell phone ringing. He picked it up and saw the little facetime symbol flashing on his screen.

"Get in the drivers seat." He huffed, as he pushed me over to the drivers seat. He answered the facetime and flashed whoever he was talking a kind smile.

"Hey Calum."

-----

I wrote this at 3am, sorry if it sucks lmao.

Short upload im sorry.

But hey semi-smut. Woot1!!!1