Chapter 2

~Steven's pov (again, don't worry, you'll get your turn soon, you greedy baskets ;P)~

I walked into the Big Donut, hands shoved in my pockets.

"Hey Sadie, hey Lars," I greeted the two shop keeps.

"Hey, Steven!"

And a groan of happiness of my presence from Lars.

"Can I get two (f/flvr) donuts, please?" I asked. "Sure, for you and Amethyst again?" Sadie asked. I shook my head. "No. A new gem," I said, handing Sadie my payment in exchange for my donuts, then inspecting her puzzled face.

"New gem?"

"Oh, great, another Crystal Freak..."

"She's not a freak!" I said in her defense, fiddling with the opening of the small paper bag. "She's actually very pretty...." I muttered. "Oh, is she now?" Lars sneered. I nodded. "Yeah, I'll even show you!" I smirked. I walked outside, to see (y/n) sitting on the bench outside.

"(Y/n)!" I called. She looked in my direction and stood, then walked towards me. "Yes, Master?" she responded. "Could you come with me, for a bit?" I asked. She nodded, with a "yes master", and walked in before me. "You know, you don't have to call me Master...." I mumbled, walking in after her.

"Sadie, Lars, meet (y/n)!" I said, and watched as their jaws dropped open. "(Y/n) meet Lars and Sadie," I said. She looked at the two teens. "Hello, Lars and Sadie," she said.

"Well, we gotta go. I need to teach (y/n) about Earth," I said, then walked out, (y/n) getting the clue to follow me out.

We got back to the house, and I sat down on the sofa, and (y/n) just.... Stood there.

"Um... (Y/n)?" I started. "Yes, Master?"

"You could just... Sit down, if you want."

"But I do not require this as an everyday function. In fact, my only function is to serve you, because I have registered you as my Master, for you are the one who had awoken me."

"Okay, then... Want a donut?" I asked. She tilted her head. "What is a... 'Donut?'" She asked. "A donut is human food," I replied. "I do not require food to function," she said. "Oh. Right..... you're a..... a gem..."

"Master, it is required for you to eat, though. I am here to fulfill your every desire, to be of service to you. Even though it is not required for me to eat, I care for your well-being," she said. I smiled at her. "You're right. Thanks, (y/n)," I said.

"You are welcome, Master."

~~~~~~

I played my game as (y/n) watched, her blank face showing just a little bit of curiosity, her (e/c) orbs twinkling in interest as the characters moved across the screen. She looked away, then looked back at me.

"Master, it is noon. Shall I make you lunch?" she asked. I looked at the time to see it was indeed lunch. "Oh, um, sure. Do you know what humans eat?" I asked. She nodded. "Yes. While you were asleep, I went ahead and researched what was consumable to humans without harming them and their several bodily functions," she said.

She stood and walked down to the kitchen, then looked back at me.

"What would you like?"

"Um, how about a sandwich? With... some chaaaps on the side?"

"Yes, Master."
~~~~~

It was two in the afternoon, and me and (y/n) decided to take a walk on the beach.

I laid down in the sand, looking up at the sky, watching as the clouds skated across the clear blue.

"Master?"