Chapter Seven *Fundraising Part 2*

Start from the beginning

I pulled her closer until she was practically on top of me. Her hands ran through my hair as mine pulled her closer to me, till there was no space left. I heard someone cough and we reluctantly pulled away to look at Amy.

  “First of all, I don’t like walking up into my roommate and her boyfriend eating each other.” We both sat up Beca was straddling me.

  “Second, time to go set up the fundraiser! Come on, Beca. Drop Jesse off at his dorm so he can change then we can all meet up at the fundraiser ok?” We both nod our heads as Beca gets off of me.

 “Meet you in your dorm Jess.” I kiss her goodbye and leave to go change.

 *Beca’s P.O.V*

I woke up in Jesse’s arms. I smiled and laid down for a little bit longer till Amy woke up and told me to get dressed before leaving for something. I groan and get up to get dressed. I get my black bikini and look back at Jesse to see him still asleep. I change quickly to avoid any awkward moments. I find a black button down that I think is Jesse’s and slip it on.

I see Jesse waking up out of the corner of my eye then he moves his arm and realizes I’m not laying on it anymore. His eyes opened and he looked up at me then looked away when he realized I was changing. Finishing up the buttons, I went and laid next to him, with my head on his shoulder, and his arms re-wrap themselves around me. After a few seconds he kisses my temple and I look up at him. I tilt my head sideways and he leans in, smiling and kisses my lips.

I put my hand in his hair the other against his chest. He pulls me on top of him and I ran both of my hands through his hair as his fingertips slowly slip across my waist, pulling me closer. We were pulled away from the kiss by Amy clearing her throat.

“First of all, I don’t like walking into my dorm to find my roommate and her boyfriend eating each other.” We both sat up and I was straddling him.

“Second, time to go set up the fundraiser! Come on, Beca. Drop Jesse off at his dorm so he can change then we can all meet up at the fundraiser ok?” We both nod our heads as I get off of him.

“Meet you in your dorm Jess.” He kisses me sweetly and leaves to go change. I close the door behind him.

“Ready shaw-shank?” I nod my head and we both leave. “But seriously, if you could give me a heads up when your about to do 'it' so I know not to be there.” I blush and playfully shove her.

She looks me up and down. “That Jesse’s shirt?” I blush lightly and she smiles at me.

"Alright, see you at the fundraiser and please, keep it PG-13." she said then walked down  the hall to leave as I turned to walk down the hallway that led to Jesse's dorm.

When he opened the door I saw that he hasn't even started to get ready so I waited for him. A few minutes of waiting passed and my phone rang.

*Brittany's P.O.V.*

I watched Anna as she tried to find some dirty little secret about Beca.

"Anna let it go. Jesse loves her too much. One little secret won't break them up." I tried talking some sense into her but it didn't work.

"I know that Brittany, that's why I'm trying to find a big secret." She said as she looked at me then back down at her laptop.

"She's gotta be hiding something." She said as she continued searching the web.

"Ah ha!!" Found it."

I gave her an 'are you crazy?' look.

"The day of his arrest, Damien Patterson's supposed girlfriend, Beca Mitchell was at the scene. A source says they heard Mitchell tell her boyfriend 'when you get out I promise we'll be together again.' Anna read aloud. "I hit the jackpot."