Ch 2.

It was only a 5 minute walk to get to the game store, outside was a SUPER long line that I had to wait in! ugh! as I got into the line a small group of girls looked at me smiling, "OMFG its ERROR can we get your signature please!" I smiled gently and asked the man in front of me if he could hold my spot and walked towards the girls, "Hey girls!" I said happily since its been awhile since I've seen my fans, the girls each handed me a piece of paper and one handed me a pen, "Okay, who am I making this out to?" I asked.

Super small time skip of smallness

Okay so I've just finished doing the signatures and got back to my spot in line, I then pulled my Phone out to record a live stream. "Hey guys! Proxy here, As you all know and you'll never guess where I am~" I said holding my camera so my fans can get a view of where I am. "I'm at the GAMEstop~ in line to get the NerveGear from Sword Art Online~ Okay so this can go either really badly or really goodly... Is that even a word? Anyway I don't know and don't care! So just a quick word from me, that I will be doing another small live stream after I come out of the store where you guys can come along and get signatures!~ So thats all from me! Bye Bye" and with that I pressed the stop button and saw how many people viewed my video, 7, 352 huh? Not bad, not bad.

Yet Another time skip!

'Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! I have one! I have a nerve gear!' I thought to myself holding the box that contained the nerve gear. The second I stepped outside I was bombarded by fans screaming for me. I smiled and walked towards them, "HEY! GUYS! Look what I have!" I said holding the box up, all of my fans started cheering and clapping, "Okay guys, lets get to the signatures" I said and started to sign peoples arms merch posters ect.